shape
carat
color
clarity

Where can I see an asscher in person?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

CharC15

Rough_Rock
Hey I am new to this forum and just love it!

I love all the pictures I have seen of the asscher cut diamond and would just like to see one in real life and try it on. I am interested in a 1 carat and live in the chicago area? Can anyone help me? Do any jewelers around here carry this stone?

Asschman

Rough_Rock
Date: 2/24/2005 12:23:57 AM
Author:CharC15
Hey I am new to this forum and just love it!

I love all the pictures I have seen of the asscher cut diamond and would just like to see one in real life and try it on. I am interested in a 1 carat and live in the chicago area? Can anyone help me? Do any jewelers around here carry this stone?
I might be wrong, but I would do a quick search for the PScope postings of Maddog Madden--I believe he is from the Windy City area, and he recently purchased an excellent asscher stone through a jeweler in the area.

Asschman

JC

Shiny_Rock
CharC15,

Most online vendors can have a diamond shipped to an appraiser in Chicago for you to view. This will allow you to select the diamond of your choice on one of the websites mentioned right here on PS without having to settle for what''s in the store. You''ll most likely get a better deal on the price of the diamond as well. Just an fyi.... Good luck.

1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results