shape
carat
color
clarity

Where can I find...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

oobiecoo

Ideal_Rock
Hey guys I was wondering if you could tell me where I can find a nice pair of plain white gold stud earrings. I''m trying to find some Christmas gift ideas to tell my fiancee. Thanks!

oobiecoo

Ideal_Rock
For some reason Blue Nile only has yellow gold studs... and I''d like to try and stay away from the mall. Any ideas at all?

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
I can only speak for myself...but for a simple gold be it white or yellow...I would hit the MAUL. Go local. No need to shop gold to nuttsville.

You are talking about a little ball on the end of a post, right? Contact any of your local jewelers. They can get them for you. It may be best anyway that you do it in person. They go by MM diameter and you may want to go up or down a mm or two.

You will be OK local...honest.

DKS

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Got mine at a local department store who doesn''t do totally unreasonable markups and therefore doesn''t have "sales." Von Maur is the name of the dept. store I found mine at, don''t remember how much they were but I''m recalling they were around $70? They''re maybe 6-7mm. That was about a year and a half ago, though, and the price of gold has obviously gone up since then, so you should expect to pay a bit more now. I agree with DKS, shop local for something like these. Oh, also you could check Mondera.com...I got some WG hoops from them this summer for a very reasonable price and even found a promo code online.

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
WEIRD, I was just hunting the ''net for the white gold round studs, to add to my xmas list, too! DH prefers to shop online, so I''m with ya...I''d rather find ''em online, it''s easier that way. What I''d REALLY like is ones that have a screw-on back. Is that possible with non-stone earrings?

I found some on amazon...
but I guess it''s a total tossup about the quality.

WG round earrings

oshinbreez

Brilliant_Rock
I''ve gotten all my gold earrings at department stores or the mall too.

oobiecoo

Ideal_Rock
Thanks everyone... I''ll check out the mall stores. And elmorton, let me know if you find any screwback studs!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 10/13/2007 3:10:13 PM
Author: Elmorton
WEIRD, I was just hunting the ''net for the white gold round studs, to add to my xmas list, too! DH prefers to shop online, so I''m with ya...I''d rather find ''em online, it''s easier that way. What I''d REALLY like is ones that have a screw-on back. Is that possible with non-stone earrings?

I found some on amazon...
but I guess it''s a total tossup about the quality.

WG round earrings
I think children''s earrings sometimes come with screw backs, you could try checking those out but my guess is that the mm size of the ball won''t be very large, maybe more like 4mm. The amazon studs look fine, for the price of them you won''t be losing a ton in case they aren''t great quality.

saltymuffin

Shiny_Rock
Department stores when they are having jewelry sales.

I got a pair, just like you are describing from Sears of all places. They came in a two pack, with another simple gold pair, on sale for $28 or something. They claimed the regular price was $100. Sears seems to have sales on gold jewelry fairly regularly.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results