shape
carat
color
clarity

where can I find this mount

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sistagrl2004

Shiny_Rock
Has anyone seen something like this in the store?
75_1.JPG

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
That looks like the Daniel K split shank to me....

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Here''s the one it made me think of...the Daniel K split shank, on MrsSalvo''s hand. She tried it on at Pearlman''s.

pearlmansdanielkcush2.jpg

sanfranciscoellen

Brilliant_Rock
I believe they have a setting just like that at Dimend Scaasi...pictured with an asscher but they say any stone will fit...

Dimend Scaasi

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
Oh pretty. Are you considering a mounting like this to replace your beloved lost ring?

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Looks heavier built than the DK one....

There are quite a few split shank setting around these days. Including this and a few others slightly different - at James Allen:

Platinum_E12_by_Danhov_small0218.gif
You might want to take a look at their ''hand models'' LINK, it shows pretty well what this ring looks like with a more reasonably sized diamond.

Custom work is always an option, if some detail doesn''t quite do it on the versions off the rack. This one below comes from David Keeling''s gallery here (LINK).

281x375.aspx

The description implies that the unusually tall profile was ordered this way. It is easy to imagine this ring with a lower profile, and the same architectural charm
5.gif
Photoshop helping... however, I am not sure the maker doesn''t mind such misstreatment of his catalog pictures
38.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results