shape
carat
color
clarity

where can I find 14" or 15" necklace/chain?

QT_P

Rough_Rock
I'm looking for a "collar" necklace/chain that is 14" or 15" inches in length that is 14K yellow gold. I have looked everywhere and I just can't find one. I was originally looking for something with a small diamond/moissy with a $400 budget. I am totally okay with something super dainty, but the ones I have found on etsy, the chains seem to be too dainty and I am afraid of the chain not being durable enough as I intend on wearing it as a layered necklace. So I am totally okay with just a plain chain and I can put my own pendant on it.

Any idea where I can find a good quality chain that is of that length?

Thanks!

bludiva

Ideal_Rock
Premium
look for children's necklaces, they are typically 14" - i got 2 dainty ones for my pendant and wear them together for added security. they were about 50$ each if i remember correctly.

Skyjems

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Unless you want something very light weight, you will likely need to buy a 16" and have it shortened.

I've never seen 'normal' chains sold in lengths shorter than 16", all wholesale catalogs are 16/18/20/22/24 (of course, I'm sure that someone will come along with an exception to this, but in over 25 years I haven't seen anything else as 'stock')

lissyflo

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
If you’re happy with antique, you could have a scour for old watch chains. They often come up at 14 or 15 inches and make for a choker length chain that’s something a little different from the norm. Or for modern/new, Sarraf have an array of options in different widths and lengths. (I think most of their standard options start at 16 inches, but easy to have shortened.)

Last edited:

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This Etsy seller sells Rolo chains in any length. I do not know if they stock other types of chains, however, it is worth contacting them to enquire.

Rolo Chain in any length on Etsy

DK :))

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results