shape
carat
color
clarity

where can I buy an adjustable setting?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mattcop10

Rough_Rock
Wanted to comment on this old topic but realized it has been closed:
https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/where-can-i-buy-an-adjustable-setting.107170/

I just wanted to expand on DiamanteBlu''s post. I have a similar problem with my finger size vs my knuckles. Having the smallest ring that can fit over my knuckle a size 8 and my actual finger size a 5 1/2 posed a serious issue when searching for a wedding band. Luckily a few weeks before the wedding I came across PFF Creates. After a few design decisions I had my band custom made and in my possession in time for the big day. The quality is top notch and I highly recommend. Mr. Creates was a pleasure to work with and was even able to size my ring down from the originally ordered size 6 to a 5 1/2 after I decided I wanted a tighter fit. The PFF design solved my dilemma and is the only reason I am able to comfortably wear a ring.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results