shape
carat
color
clarity

Where are you?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mochi

Ideal_Rock
Florida here....but I would love to move to Hawaii in the future, Big Island, Please.....

Gailey

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/17/2010 12:59:34 AM
Author: mochi
Florida here....but I would love to move to Hawaii in the future, Big Island, Please.....
Mochi, you are altogether to quiet! Watcha got growin'' in the garden these days?

Deia

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Brazilian (from Rio) born in NYC

NYC =""> Brussels, Belgium =""> Singapore =""> Philadelphia =""> Paris =""> now living in London, England.

I miss Singapore la!

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/17/2010 1:31:45 AM
Author: Gailey

Mochi, you are altogether to quiet! Watcha got growin' in the garden these days?
The fame of Hawaii is declining! Half of WA grows it in their gardens and houses, and 1/2 of the ones who grows it have "green" cards. There are many things that can grow on our soil, including Hawaian Woodrose (I had to Google it the first time I heard about it).

Jypsie

Shiny_Rock
San Mateo, California - San Francisco bay area, on the peninsula.

mochi

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/17/2010 11:58:04 AM
Author: crasru

Date: 3/17/2010 1:31:45 AM
Author: Gailey

Mochi, you are altogether to quiet! Watcha got growin'' in the garden these days?
The fame of Hawaii is declining! Half of WA grows it in their gardens and houses, and 1/2 of the ones who grows it have ''green'' cards. There are many things that can grow on our soil, including Hawaian Woodrose (I had to Google it the first time I heard about it).

I miss the islands so much. I''m originally from Okinawa but I know that I cannot survive there due to my lousy Japanese. But Hawaii...that is what I''m aiming for.

Gailey...those darm games on FB has been keeping me busy!LOL! It''s been unusually cold here in FL this year, hopefully the cold snap is gone and I''ll be able to grow new things in the garden.

lasscreative

Shiny_Rock
Sydney, Australia!

PumpkinPie

Ideal_Rock
Alberta, Canada - but originally from Canada''s east coast!

Barrett

Ideal_Rock
I was born in Iowa...ahahahahahahah....anybody need any corn?...and..who sings that song..."on a long and lonesome highway east of omaha"..well i was born right east of omaha and there is really no long and lonesome highway..right east of omaha is Council bluffs..

reader

Brilliant_Rock
Western Maryland

Honestly, its not West Virginia, even though my daughter''s choral team was nearly disqualified at state finals because the officials in Frederick, Maryland (considered WM even though its an hour and a half east of us) were convinced Allegany county is in WV. I can be in three states in about 15 mins.

I am trying to make my escape to the beach sometime in the next couple years, though.

RevolutionGems

Shiny_Rock
Lass, I hate to admit it but I don''t remember us being engaged...
11.gif

jewelz617

Brilliant_Rock
Right outside Boston.

lelser

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Grew up in NJ, lived in southern Germany, Espoo Finland, Volketswil Switzerland, Seattle, and am now firmly planted in Vancouver, BC.

I traveled for work nearly every week when I had the IT job, and spent lots of time working in Italy, South Africa, and Spain, with shorter trips to most everywhere. Now we travel for rocks and birds.

My English and German are good, my Italian is bad, and my Spanish sounds a lot like bad Italian!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Southern California born and raised.

aggal06

Shiny_Rock
Austin, Texas

lasscreative

Shiny_Rock
Date: 3/18/2010 9:27:56 AM
Author: Revolution
Lass, I hate to admit it but I don''t remember us being engaged...
11.gif

Maybe I will have to change it to Mr Wonderful the 2nd, just behind you! Huh, Rev!!!!

RevolutionGems

Shiny_Rock
5.gif

gsellis

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Suwanee, GA (NE Atlanta) - So redfaerythinker is not alone. And I live near someone else who think''s he is Captain Kirk or something.

Barrett

Ideal_Rock
thats not captain kirk..how many times have i told you..i am luke skywalker..actually going to lunch tomorrow with Jason brims..pretty cool he is coming up to the dec.

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/18/2010 11:35:44 PM
Author: amethystguy
thats not captain kirk..how many times have i told you..i am luke skywalker..actually going to lunch tomorrow with Jason brims..pretty cool he is coming up to the dec.

Iowa, eh? Where in Iowa, Amethystguy?

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/18/2010 10:25:57 AM
Author: PinkAsscher678
Right outside Boston.

Just in case...it is not Newton, is it?

RosieB

Rough_Rock
Trade
Date: 3/17/2010 12:54:53 AM

Date: 3/14/2010 9:09:31 AM
Author: RosieB
Hi everyone,

Thanks to this topic I signed up and came out of lurkdom.
35.gif

I''m from Belgium (in Europe) in between France and the Netherlands.

Welcome, RosieB! I have been to the Netherlands with my family, and we biked through the Belgian border and bought amazing beer at the monastery. I am not a beer-loving person, but that beer was something else!
Hi,

Yep, the Belgian beer, pretty good isn''t it?! Which beer did you taste?
I myself am a fan of Kriek, I don''t know if you have ever heard of it, but it''s more a woman''s beer, since it is sweeter and fruitier.
If you ever come to Belgium, you have to taste it!

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/21/2010 4:51:56 AM

Date: 3/17/2010 12:54:53 AM

Date: 3/14/2010 9:09:31 AM
Hi everyone,

Thanks to this topic I signed up and came out of lurkdom.
35.gif

I'm from Belgium (in Europe) in between France and the Netherlands.

Welcome, RosieB! I have been to the Netherlands with my family, and we biked through the Belgian border and bought amazing beer at the monastery. I am not a beer-loving person, but that beer was something else!
Hi,

Yep, the Belgian beer, pretty good isn't it?! Which beer did you taste?
I myself am a fan of Kriek, I don't know if you have ever heard of it, but it's more a woman's beer, since it is sweeter and fruitier.
If you ever come to Belgium, you have to taste it!
I do not know the name. All that I know is that it was dark and had been brewed in that monastery since the 15th century or so. Dark beer in not my favorite one, but I loved this one. It was somewhat sweet and fruity. I do not think they told us the name. Our friend from Eindhoven took us there, so it must be area close to Brabant... I have not heard of Kriek but my husband would occasionally find beers from Europe, God knows where he gets them. I shall ask him about Kriek.

Deia

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
That was probably Leffe beer! There is the "blond" version or "brown" version. Kriek is really good,it''s made with sour morello cherries, yum! You should ask your friend about Framboise too... that one is made with rasperries...it''s good too!

Funny I am not actually a beer fan lol...I guess Belgium and it''s beers made an everlasting impact on me.

marv1

Rough_Rock
Date: 2/3/2010 10:40:00 AM
Author: kribbie
Johannesburg, in sunny South Africa (the most beautiful country in the world!)
1.gif
Nairobi Kenya.
Hi all!!! new in this forum, this is my 2nd post. l have lived in Upstate New york, Vermont and Maryland before
Krbbie l have visted south Africa twice and it is one of the most beautiful places have been to

Echidna

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/4/2010 10:48:28 PM
Author: Revolution
Tour, I believe I saw an episode of Bizarre Foods where Andrew went Down Under and sampled vegemite. If I remember correctly he said it is basically the scrapings off the bottom of a brewing vat. Yummy.

It is yummy if correctly prepared. When you''re next having breakfast in Brisbane, Australia, I''ll put some on your toast
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results