shape
carat
color
clarity

Where are these CS''ers?

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
First D&T, and now Ma Re? He hasn''t been around in a while. I was missing LD too, but I saw her posting recently. Anyone else we''re missing?

smitcompton

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi,

Speaking of Mr. Ma re, had a thought. He has special circumstances that limit his ability to buy gemstones(I think). I have 4 or 5 stones I could part with, some included , probably treated rubies, some orangy brown spesserttes and something else I haven''t decided yet. I thought maybe he would like to see some things with his own eyes. These are not good stuff but might interest him. Do you think I could offer to send it to him? Maybe there are others who have extras that they know they will never use. A care package of gemstones. Fun don''t you think.

If Ma re is insulted at this offer I apologize. Just thought I have extras. You seem so nice.

Thanks,

Annette

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Indy!
35.gif

I''m here but just not posting much and keeping a low profile at the mo.

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
Smit- Hmnnn...I think that would be a very nice gesture! I''ve thought about creating a sort of, "Traveling Learning Gems of the CS Board" where I put together my learners and send them along to someone whose never seen those gems, and then they send them along with some of their learners to another CS''er. I think its a charming idea.

Hey LD! I''m so glad you found this thread, its great to see you around!

smitcompton

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi,

LD--- I really did miss you these past weeks. I thought you were on vacation in a villa in Portugal. See I make up my own fairy tales. Chrono was gone for a short while as well. I call you guys the honchos. Come on back. Need to see those tanzanites again.

Really did miss you on the board.

Annette

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Good idea. Let me know when you get the ball rolling and I''ll see what I can rustle up.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I know I have a few that I wouldn''t mind passing along for a roadtrip.

colorluvr

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/21/2010 3:53:16 PM
Author: Chrono
I know I have a few that I wouldn''t mind passing along for a roadtrip.

Same here...

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 6/20/2010 3:57:13 PM
Author: IndyLady
Smit- Hmnnn...I think that would be a very nice gesture! I''ve thought about creating a sort of, ''Traveling Learning Gems of the CS Board'' where I put together my learners and send them along to someone whose never seen those gems, and then they send them along with some of their learners to another CS''er. I think its a charming idea.

Hey LD! I''m so glad you found this thread, its great to see you around!
Can I add fakes I bought on ebay or elsewhere to your collection? It would be great learning experience!

Lady_Disdain

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I haven''t seen Harriet around in a long time...

sparkles

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Harriet,

I will always come out of lurkdom to see what new stuff you have for me to salivate over
3.gif

That and the cupcake thread.....

sparkles

Brilliant_Rock
oops. Sorry misread your post Harriet. Out of lurkdom in vein. I hope not!
30.gif

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi LD, thanks for asking. I''ve been distracted by the much more mundane chore of decorating.

Whoa, Sparks. I drew you out?!

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
Yes where''s Mr MaRe and DT? Are they on holidays?

smitcompton

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi,

I want Mr. Ma Ra to respond. Then I can start to figure out how we can go about this. Mr. MaRa I hope you are just tied up with the World Cup stuff. I know my son likes it.

Annette

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results