shape
carat
color
clarity

When you type ruby into Etsy...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

pwendyp

Shiny_Rock
You get these stunning earrings to look at...they are simply beautiful. I just had to post them, for you to see!

Beyond my purse I am afraid, but I find them truly gorgeous.

1.gif

lumakara

RedSaharaPod.jpg

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Date:
7/12/2009 4:54:44 AM
Author: pwendyp

Beyond my purse I am afraid, but I find them truly gorgeous.
pwendyp, I will not be buying them, either, but I am so glad I looked! I found this photo when I clicked on the link you posted. I like it even more than the first one, and the description is fascinating, too. These earrings are definitely something which high karat gold lovers should see, even if we do not want to buy them (for whatever reason)!

Thank you for posting the link!

AGBF
34.gif

Description

This innovative design features an impressive list of materials. The top part is made of 18kt white gold wire which includes two bezel set diamonds connected by a ring to a straight line of pave' diamonds. One large oval bezel secures the 22kt pod modules which are also diamond pave' with beautiful round burnished set rubies to complete the design. The brushed finished of the 22 kt surface and the polished white gold provide an interesting contrast and make the stones stand out. The side view is also very interesting. The total length is 1.7 inches.Total diamond weight is .72ct (72points) and the rubies have a total carat weight of .32ct (32points).

RedSaharaPodEarrings2.jpg

pwendyp

Shiny_Rock
hi AGBF
1.gif

They are gorgeous aren't they...

The mix of golds seems exactly right to me, just the right proportions and size...everything really!

The finish is exquisite - but alas, too many pennies for me. But, I truly did appreciate the beauty of them, and knew a few you ladies would too.

Thank you for adding the description, I wish I had put that in!

1.gif

I just went to their website...the coloured stone selection is divine...

Lumakara

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Those are very pretty, I just love them! Too bad I do not have the $$$, but if I did...
12.gif

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results