shape
carat
color
clarity

When friends live together- and only 1 is invited??

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Amanda.Rx

Brilliant_Rock
OK, so I''m inviting a bunch of my classmates, and it''s a big class (110) so I can''t invite everyone. Right now I''m sending out Save the Dates.

2 of the girls in my class live together, and I was going to invite 1 but not the other. The one I''m not inviting is a bit of a diva and I''m afraid she''ll pitch a fit.

However, the girl I am inviting is dating someone in our class who I''m also inviting.

Should I woman-up and just send my friend an invitation to her house or send it to her boyfriend with "& guest" and just tell her by word of mouth what''s going on?

23.gif
I have no idea! I'm such a nerd I'd invite both because I don't wanna hurt feelings...

But it's always easier to say, "invite only who you want to your wedding.." Acting it out might be harder!! Good luck!

ETA, I also was going to say, I'd send it to the BF. Just to avoid conflict.

Sabine

Ideal_Rock
Could you deliver it by hand and let her know what''s going on?

meresal

Ideal_Rock
Yikes... are you even friends with the diva or is she just there because she's a roomate? If you are friends, what is the specific reason you aren't inviting her?

How much is your wedding per plate?

ETA: If you REALLY don't want to invite her... then send it to the boyfriend with "and guest". Don't tell people what you are doing. However, are you inviting anyone else in the class as "and guest"? and what happens if the stop dating, then the girl you actaully like wont be invited?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results