shape
carat
color
clarity

When does your DH come home?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
I have a really varied schedule, some days I''m home all day, some days I''m only gone for an hour or two, some days I''m gone alllll day until late. Poor hubs
3.gif

He finishes up work between 6:30 and 8 most days, with about 1/2 hour commute ''til he''s home. We try to eat dinner together whenever possible, even if it means a 10pm meal.

LitigatorChick

Brilliant_Rock
My FI is not working right now and is effectively SAHD for my son on the half of the week I have him. So he is at home all the time!!! I love it - I can get him to start things for supper, run errands, do yard work, etc. It''s great!!! Oh, that reminds me, I need my drycleaning.......

merrymunky

Brilliant_Rock
My husband''s (eeek, still getting such a thrll out of calling him that!) work shifts vary so he can either be home from 6-8.30, or even 9pm some nights.

It''s very frustrating. He changed stores at Chrstmas and went from having regular days that always ended at 6pm, to having shifts that can end at 8.30pm once the store is shut up ad cashing up/paperwork is complete. Then he has a 30-40 minute drive home. It pays havoc with mealtimes etc.

galvana

Brilliant_Rock
He comes home between 545p and 645p usually
I workout until he gets home - or until im done i should say - then shower and we eat and hang out together

meresal

Ideal_Rock
FIL told DH that he now has to work until 5:30, b/c some other employees are staying till 6 and someone in mgmt needs to be there. DH is pretty bummed, now his hours will be 7am - 5:30pm.
15.gif
I guess it just comes with the territory for prepping to take over the company.

radiantquest

Ideal_Rock
He goes to work before me and comes home before me. He usually has dinner ready for me when I get home around 9pm. On Fridays I don''t have to work so I shop and clean up and run errands. I usually call him a good bit because I cannot wait for him to get home.

CNOS128

Ideal_Rock
39.gif
Usually my DH comes home between 6 and 7, except one night a week when he gets home at 10:30ish. But tonight it''s already 10:30 and he''s still at the office.
38.gif

I''m lonely sitting here watching TV by myself!

I can''t decide who I feel more sorry for -- DH or me!
9.gif

elrohwen

Ideal_Rock
FI leaves the house around 8am and gets off work between 5 and 6pm. If he comes right home, he''s usually home by 6 or 6:30 or so (half hour commute). However, he almost always stays late to play intramural sports (softball, basketball, frisbee, football, all depending on the time of year) which can keep him out til 7:30 or even 11:00, depending on the time of the game. Or he''ll just lift weights in the gym and be home at 7/7:30. I leave the house at 7:30 and get home a little before 6 usually, except when I''m traveling and then I might not be home for days. When I''m home first, I usually watch the tv shows he doesn''t like and I''ll start dinner when I know he''s on the road on his way home.

Though now that I won''t have a job in a month, I''ll just be staying at home I guess. Hopefully I don''t get too bored and lonely while I job search!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results