shape
carat
color
clarity

When does WF & GOG get

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Jesse66

Rough_Rock
more diamonds?

I have been looking at their websites for a month and they still have the same diamonds... I am looking for a diamond that is AGS or GIA that is Ideal cut in the range of color of F-H & carat under the 1 carat range lets say at 0.90 & 0.99 and clarity I would go SI2 only if its eye clean.

Budget around 4,500....can anybody help me
emembarrassed.gif

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
you have to keep checking! i know..that doesn''t sound too technical, but it''s true. something new could show up any day.
2.gif

the more desirable sizes right around the carat mark are going to be few and far between. cutters want to hit that carat mark..that''s where you will find the plentiful stones...carat markers
2.gif

Jesse66

Rough_Rock
thanks belle...I''ve been wondering why its so hard to find a nice diamond in that range! Any other places that come highly recommended like WF & GOG? for their prices and great diamonds?

solange

Brilliant_Rock
I would suggest that you call or email Whiteflash and GOG and tell them what you arelooking for. The vendors get lists of diamonds that are not on their site. Since you are so specific in what you want, they can probably locate something for you.
I got my stone from Whiteflash. It was not on their web or on the multiple listing site. Lesley located it for me and it turned out to be a great choice.

pahoyafan

Rough_Rock
I noticed yesterday that Whiteflash just got some new H@A Diamonds in the 1.5 ct range.

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
WF - every 4-6 weeks
GOG - pretty much has a constant influx of new stones on an as needed basis.

A lot of times a super-ideal in that weight range will be sold before its listed on the website.
Call and get them hunting and get on the waiting list.

klavigne

Shiny_Rock
TRy Bluenile. The amount of diamonds they have is mind numbing. www.bluenile.com

gemmy1

Rough_Rock
The good news is your budget is ample to get the stone you are seeking, and you won''t have to stay under the one carat mark.

Ironically, in your budget area there are more caraters available on the market than 90''s precisely because of the perception in the market that these stones are automatic "deals". It''s a case of demand pushing prices to the point where the advantage dissappears!

Regarding new stones on the market, the professional internet sellers aggregate large inventories from multiple cutting houses and refresh their listings regularly. As a result new stones are coming online as they come off cutting wheels around the world. So you should be able to see new stones daily or weekly if you use a broad enough search (expand your parameters to Si1 and 1.05). One causion though: because internet sellers are very responsive to market changes, price increases are quickly reflected. So if you find the right stone it pays to act on it.

Go for a full carat and enjoy.

Iceman

Brilliant_Rock
This is for the consumers ~

There is a difference between having diamonds and having access to diamonds.

I think thats why you see duplicate listings on many different sights. Ive even seen diamonds that I own on other sights posted for sale ?

There is no rule on the internet right now on how to post. Most post paper and when you want that diamond , they called the cutter for that stone that is eaither dropped shipped to you , sight unseen buy the person selling the diamond to you or is shipped to them for inspection then to you.

Some places do carry stock, but never as much as posted.

Also there are places that post diamonds that dont exist.

Sometimes as people we get in a mind set of face value. Always ask why?

Dont check your brains at the door here on the interent.

This might not have anything to do with what we are talking about. But yes, do call the place you want to deal with and tell them what you saw on their or others website, 98% of the time we all have access to the stone.

Just trying to keep things Crystal Clear

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results