shape
carat
color
clarity

When did it become so hard to buy a toothbrush?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
I stood in the toothpaste aisle for almost 20 minutes trying to buy a new toothbrush for my husband! All it needs to do is brush the teeth!!!! And please don''t get me started on toothpaste. It''s a good thing that wasn''t on the list too!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
That is how my husband and I feel about deodorants, there are millions! Maybe we should go without!
2.gif
I have my Oral B electric toothbrush and buy the refills from costco and I love Arm and Hammer Toothpaste. hehe
9.gif
I know, they love to have Tooooo many brands to choose from!

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m the same! I stand there looking lost till my husband comes along and just grabs the first one he sees!!

I hate buying deoderant. Since my regular one was discontinued I feel very upset!!

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
My daughter wanted me to buy her deoderant, and she now has 3 new kinds and I STILL didn''t get the "right" one!

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
I actually LOVE the toothbrush/paste aisle!! Almost everytime I go shopping at WalMart, I have to go down the aisle and see what I NEED. I have floss, toothpaste, whiteners, and brushes coming out of my ears, but I love them all.

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
It''s the same for everything...washing up soap gets me.

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
Do you know what his reply was when I proudly bestowed his new toothbrush upon him?

"It''s purple!"
emdgust.gif

lovegem

Shiny_Rock
I realized that I am not the norm in this thread, BUT I like all the new choices (actually I don''t know if they are any better than the old ones). The only thing I don''t like is... the price seems to go so much higher than "before" and I hate it when they abandon the old ones.

jcarlylew

Ideal_Rock
*sheepish look*

I still buy the kids one!!!!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh, this is sooooo true. Had to buy one for my son who is away at school, and stood there dumbfounded. I prefer the electric ones, but he wanted a plain ole tootbrush. They ain't plain anymore.... Toothpaste, another thing, how many kinds do they have. One for this, one for that, kill me now, hehe.
3.gif

justjulia

Ideal_Rock
Okay, how about when you are getting over a cold and you decide you''d better replace your brush--2 weeks after you just bought a new one.

I just got my college daughter and her roommate (as a little joke) hanna montana and pikachu singing battery toothbrushes. I love surprising her with little silly things like that.

mobius8

Shiny_Rock
Toothbrush - Oral B Truimph
Toothpaste - UltraBrite ($1)
Deoderant (male) - Old Spice High Endurance Red Zone Soft Solid (that''s a lot of words for deoderant)

asscherisme

Ideal_Rock
I know!!!!! I am not joking, I must have spent at least 30 minutes in the toothbrush aile at Target the other day. I needed a new toothbrush for myself and one for each of my kids. It took me forever!! I ended up buying us each 3, one for now and 2 back ups. 15 toothbruses is some major money!

I think sometimes there are TOO many choices with toiletries, shampoos, etc. Choice is good but somewhere along the line it got out of hand.

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
That''s exactly why I told my dental hygienist today that I needed more toothbrushes in my little goodie bag
36.gif

In my day world, we call it "sku proliferation". Seriously, how many different variations of Crest or Colgate do we need?

It''s craziness. Trying to choose becomes paralyzing. And even with entire aisles of toothpaste, I can''t get the brand I love the most. G-U-M. It''s the only one that makes me feel like my teeth are clean..so I clean out the drawer of sample tubes at my dentist''s office every 3 months.

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
DH and I recently switched to the Crest ProHealth electric toothbrushes. We use the whitening ones, and we LOVE them! My Mom came over shortly after we got them and she saw them in our bathroom. She asked about them, and I told her how great they are, and now she and my Stepdad are using them too! I'm also a big fan of the Crest Vivid White and Vivid White Night toothpastes.
emteeth.gif

ETA: I did try to get DH the purple one, but he insisted on red. (Mine is green.)
2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results