shape
carat
color
clarity

whats your time frame????

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

emilina22

Brilliant_Rock
just wondrin (im sure theres another thread on here about this) whats ur time frame....

we were drving sunday night when we realized that "hey this is our last unengaged summer" well more like i realized it he did a bit back and told his friends and you know what they had to say about it..." dude we all knew it was coming!!" so by next summer ill have my ring on my finger and itll be the start of a whole new friendship (me nad my ring).....

whats your time line? and do you tihnk hell stick to it or do it before/after that time line? whats your opinions on time lines?

DMBsGirl

Brilliant_Rock
I was told sometime this year. No more clues than that (*sigh*)
As far as what I think of timelines...they shut up an impatient lady in waiting...usually!
2.gif

Independent Gal

Ideal_Rock
Well, I said June was too early, but I also said I wouldn't want him to move in if we weren't engaged, and his lease is up in August. So, I guess we'll get engaged sometime in July. I suspect he'd ask me now if I'd let him.

We've been talking about getting married at the end of next March or begining of April.

His thing now (I think he was joking though) is 'But do I have to wait to knock you up until then?' Uhhhh, yeah. Sorry.
20.gif

He really wants kids ASAP, and I actually don't think there's anything wrong with getting knocked up first (intrinsically). But I don't really want to have morning sickness at my wedding, and run screaming from the smell of my bouquet (I hear your nose goes nuts about the weirdest things when you're pregnant).

emilina22

Brilliant_Rock
thats what i heard too about the nose....and its gonna be a BIG problem if its true cause i have a very sensitve stomach and nose i gag to everything even the sound of guys haucking lugies, and people pretending to vomit.....

kids for me is after the wedding....just the way i always wanted things....i guess

ringplease

Shiny_Rock
Not to mention the other potential problem of being pregnant at the wedding.... No Champagne!!!
emsad.gif
Now that would look a little strange in front of the guests if the bride toasted with water!!!

whenharrymetsally

Shiny_Rock
I wish i knew.. i know the ring is ready..but i don't even know if he's picked it up yet...
emsad.gif

I hope it will be soon!

Alienor

Rough_Rock
He told me not before 2008. So we will see. :)

sleeping beauty

Shiny_Rock
well my timeframe came and went. We were supposed to be engaged by the end of Dec 2006, obviously that didnt happen. Now we are or should i say i''m in a new timeframe as he hasnt mention one. the ring is being made takes about 3-4 weeks, so i guess anytime after that is open game.

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Well we''re purchasing the ring in July when we go on our holiday to NY-Im hoping that he doesnt keep me waiting too long!! I have a feeling he might wait until we get home though and do it somewhere here

SparkleIllinois

Rough_Rock
He set a 6 mo deadline in March so that would be... September of this year!! He got his tax return and work bonus then so now he has the money, he just needs to do the research and pick something. A July 4th proposal would be fun!
31.gif
. But realistically he might wait until the very last minute haha

emilina22

Brilliant_Rock
4th of july would be fun especially here in chicago...the firework shows are so cool downtown....!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results