• Sagittarius - November 23 - December 21

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Capricorn - December 22 - January 20

• Aquarius - January 21 - February 19

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

CDNinNYC

Ideal_Rock
Tell us your astrological sign! Do you think it represents your personality type? I''m also curious how many people read their daily horoscope.

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
Pisces, I would not say it does 100% but some aspects are correct. I am a dreaming idealist who is fairly creative and a hopeless romantic :).

I read my horoscopes once in a while just for fun :).

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I am a Sag. We are typically no nonsense. I sometimes read my horoscope but not usually.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Sag. Rarely read my horoscope.

cheers--Sharon

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/8/2008 10:51:26 AM
Author: Deelight
Pisces, I would not say it does 100% but some aspects are correct. I am a dreaming idealist who is fairly creative and a hopeless romantic :).

Ditto on all counts. No wonder I like you so much!
9.gif

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/8/2008 11:01:46 AM
Author: gwendolyn
Date: 11/8/2008 10:51:26 AM

Ditto on all counts. No wonder I like you so much!
9.gif

9.gif
right back at ya gwenster
36.gif

Pisces rule
3.gif

Pandora II

Ideal_Rock
VERY typical Leo.

I don''t bother with daily horoscopes - load of nonsense...

A friend of my father''s drew my chart for me when I was a baby and it was incredibly accurate (and this from a staunch atheist as well - I am so ashamed
28.gif
)

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sag. nope, i don''t read my horoscope.

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Gemini
3.gif

Don''t read my horoscope.

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/8/2008 11:09:43 AM

Pisces rule
3.gif

My moon sign is Pisces--does that count?
9.gif

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Virgo, and pretty typical too--especially that part about being a prefectionist.
9.gif

Nope, never read my daily horoscope. I figure I''ll find out what my day holds soon enough, why blow the surprise?

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/8/2008 11:36:04 AM
Author: coatimundi

Pisces rule
3.gif

9.gif

Close enough
2.gif
, welcome to the club
9.gif

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/8/2008 11:47:54 AM
Date: 11/8/2008 11:36:04 AM

Author: coatimundi

Pisces rule
3.gif

9.gif

Close enough
2.gif
, welcome to the club
9.gif
Woohoo!! The more the merrier!!
36.gif
9.gif

omieluv

Ideal_Rock
I am a cancer, but on the cusp, so I have some Gemini in me as well. I do not read my horoscope, unless I happen to be reading a current issue of Glamour Magazine.

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/8/2008 11:36:37 AM
Author: Dee*Jay
Virgo, and pretty typical too--especially that part about being a prefectionist.
9.gif

Nope, never read my daily horoscope. I figure I''ll find out what my day holds soon enough, why blow the surprise?

Ditto on both counts!

brazen_irish_hussy

Ideal_Rock
My BFF is into it, but I don''t buy any of it or the explanations of personality based on it. I do usually fit within the character traits for my sign, as does my mother, but not my bro, my dad, my MIL and to a certain extant my DH to name a few.

They did a study once where they got the signs of all the participants and then gave them a description of their personality based on those signs. The people rated them accurate at 4.3 out of 5, so very high. Turns out, they gave every person the exact same horoscope! The point is, they are just so vague. My BFF would kill me for saying that though
27.gif

doodle

Brilliant_Rock
I once read that sags are generally very athletic. The most exercise I had that entire month was laughing hysterically at the thought of me being athletic. I read mine in monthly magazines because I tend to read those cover to cover, but daily horoscopes are a bit much for me--I''m far too senile to remember to do that!

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Classic Aries...always have been
9.gif

I don''t read my horoscope daily, but when I come across it in magazines I''ll take a look. My best friend and I did our charts in high school once when we were bored, and like Pandora, mine was eerily accurate...

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
I'm a Sagittarius. About three times per week, I read my horoscope and also read my kids' to them. They always ask me what it means and I have to translate "take caution on business ventures," into "do not trade legos with your brother without careful consideration."

lovewhitediamonds

Brilliant_Rock
scorpio sun sign, cancer moon and capricorn rising... and it fits

I don''t read my horoscope daily -- but got into astrology in college and had my charts done etc etc
Used to read "Love Signs"by Linda Goodman all the time when I was young and single....interesting read

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m a Libra. I used to read my horoscope when I was in high school--I remember something about Librans being charming and wickedly smart, which is so right on the money.
27.gif

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/8/2008 6:05:56 PM
Author: doodle
I once read that sags are generally very athletic. The most exercise I had that entire month was laughing hysterically at the thought of me being athletic. I read mine in monthly magazines because I tend to read those cover to cover, but daily horoscopes are a bit much for me--I''m far too senile to remember to do that!
Ditto from another lazybones Sag. I''ve also read that Sags are very happy-go-lucky. Not me at all. I am more like worry-plan-worry-stress-plan-worry.

shimmer

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
I''m a capricorn, very much my personality. I read my horoscope for fun, usually when it pops up in something I''m reading already.

Silly question, but what does ''cusp'' mean
33.gif

Also, my sis said my rising something was scorpio, anyone know what that means?

MrsG

Shiny_Rock
I''m a Leo and very much fit the description. I read the daily horoscope only when it makes it out of my e-mail spam folder into my inbox.
9.gif
A coffee shop I used to regularly go to in the morning displayed a horoscope out of the local news paper by the register, so I read it when I could.

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m a sag too and I''d say that it''s pretty accurate. Like df I''m typically no nonsense and can be very firey and active. I don''t read my horoscopes too often. Only if I''m bored at the end of a mag.

ericad

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Scorpio. Very true to my personality in many ways.

I check my horoscope when I happen upon it (magazine at a Dr.''s office, my mom''s Enquirer, lol, etc.) but I don''t seek it out.

beau13

Ideal_Rock
CANCER here..and my friends tell me I fit the characteristics 100%

Outgoing, but likes to be a homebody at times (when I crawl back into my shell..cancer the crab's shell that is)
Creative..VERY!
Nurturing (I'm told cancer's make good mothers and great lovers) lol
Cancers make great "lifetime mates"...since we are very loyal!!

That's all I can remember right now...
I get along well with other water signs!

I check out my horoscope from time to time, and when I do..it seems to fit my current life situations to a T!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/8/2008 11:28:45 AM
Author: Dancing Fire
Sag. nope, i don''t read my horoscope.
Ditto.

CDNinNYC

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for responding everyone. Hopefully more PSers will chime in. I was curious if any one astrological sign would pull ahead of the others. So far, Sagitarius is in the lead but not by much!

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/8/2008 11:36:37 AM
Author: Dee*Jay
9.gif

Virgo....ditto what Dee*Jay said!

Lori

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results