shape
carat
color
clarity

What''s wrong with SI 1?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

crowmama

Shiny_Rock
Nothing wrong with SI1 at all! Diamonds are like people... all beautiful, none perfect.

I actually like quirkier stones (darker color, smaller sizes and yes, even with a little imperfection I can see with my eye), maybe because still see their beauty even though they're not perfect. Helps me see myself as beautiful in the same way, despite my lumps & bumps.

My engagement diamond is actually an SI2, and I can see the crystal imperfection on occasion if I squint really hard. It's alot easier to see my own grey hair!

--Lynn

Fancy

Shiny_Rock
----------------
On 10/10/2003 4:55:40 PM crowmama wrote:

My engagement diamond is actually an SI2, and I can see the crystal imperfection on occasion if I squint really hard. It's alot easier to see my own grey hair!

--Lynn----------------

LOL!
3.gif

You're right, it is easier to find a grey hair.
2.gif
Isn't it funny the way we examine our diamonds ... I am quite sure that the general population does not hold their stone to their eyes several times a day (like most of us here) ... I mean, here I am, married for five months, and still on the diamond Board, obsessing over diamonds ...
appl.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results