shape
carat
color
clarity

What's this?

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's common knowledge that we're all being spied on by Big Data.
We agreed to allow spying in those 954,874-page Terms and Conditions that billions agreed to without reading.

The profiles they assemble on each of us is the new oil.
With social media's so-called free products this currency is clandestinely being pumped from earth's new crust, comprised of 8 billion humans.

That's why I try really hard to never click clickbait.
Yet, I'm human with a curious mind.

End of sermon ...
So instead of clicking on this NYT ad, I'll ask here ...
What's this?

It looks vaguely NSFW. :naughty:
(which is why it must be great clickbait and why it pops up often)

548.png

Last edited:

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Kenny, your thread title is click bait!!!

But I digress.

Google lens says it's a cat litter scoop......not a s3x toy, like you thought!

Last edited:

LilAlex

Ideal_Rock
Premium
just added this to the Black Friday thread

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Kenny, your thread title is click bait!!! ...
Agreed.
But it's okay because I don't clandestinely make money from enticing you to click.

Ahhh yes, a cat litter scoop.
I can see it now.

That explains the metallic pivot rod rivet at the bottom.
And the blue button must be a spring-loaded release for the pivoting handle while in use.
And the button must be to allow the handle to pivot up for storage, preventing the poop-scoop from soiling the surface it's stored on.

I feel better now - and I've deprived Big Data a hay hay penny.
Glob! I love defending my stupid little hills. :dance:

Thanks all. :wavey:

Last edited:

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Agreed.
But it's okay because I don't clandestinely make money from enticing you to click.

Ahhh yes, a cat litter scoop.
I can see it now.

That explains the metallic pivot rod rivet at the bottom.
And the blue button must be a spring-loaded release for the pivoting handle while in use.
And the button must be to allow the handle to pivot up for storage, preventing the poop-scoop from soiling the surface it's stored on.

I feel better now - and I've deprived Big Data a hay hay penny.
Glob! I love defending my stupid little hills. :dance:

Thanks all. :wavey:

Since I'm very familiar with cat litter scoops........ I think the blue button releases the blue hinged flap at the bottom, so you can empty the poo/pee clumps more easily into a trash bag.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh good. All I could think of was that it was some kind of device for a urine fight. Don't ask. Or do ask! Excuse me. I may be overmedicated. :lol-2:

Before I found out it was a cat scoop, I had many wild imaginings.
A urinal backsplash for men also occurred to me, though a poorly-designed one.

Then I imagined a bi-gender urinal contraption that is poorly designed for both.
The men part caused splattering, and the design of the woman part being designed by, say, a gay man with little understand of female anatomy.

I'm not overmedicated.
I just have an untamed mind.

Last edited:

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Boy!

Hangout must be really quiet, desperate even, to stoop THIS low for something, ANYTHING to talk about. :nono: :eek2:

Avondale

Brilliant_Rock
Well okay then, here's something on topic.

Kenny, I know you take privacy seriously enough. Have you heard of Ad Nauseam?
It works on edge, firefox, chrome and opera (although I'm not certain for how much longer that will hold true regarding chrome, seeing as google has decided to wage war on adblockers).

It is built on ublock origin, so it's essentially an adblocker itself, but with a little something extra.

See, their idea is, if you can't stop companies collecting data, then at least let's make that data as useless as possible. Irrelevant. Gibber-gabber.

So while blocking the ads, it also clicks on them - on every single one. From socks, to drones, cookbooks and rubik's cubes.

It also keeps track of all the ads it has clicked on. Mine are already a mess. :lol: So good luck to any company who tries to gauge my interests and show me relevant ads. They are doomed to fail.

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is a strainer scoop of some sort, with a blue flap that can be released/opened by pressing the blue lever, for whatever that has been retained in the scoop to be transferred out.

Cat litter scoop makes sense. However, why go to that trouble?! Each to their own!

DK :))

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results