shape
carat
color
clarity

Whats the longest you''ve had to wait for your stone to arrive?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

aggal06

Shiny_Rock
I want to know what the longest time you''ve had to wait for a stone to arrive was? I''m still waiting on my spinel that was sent out to me last Monday and it''s killing me! Every day when I come home I think it''s going to be here but I am always disappointed when I open up the mailbox.

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Depends on where its coming from. I watch the mail ever.single.day when I know something is supposed to show up. Even if I know it could take 3 weeks...lol

-A

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mail from overseas can take at least two weeks. Did you get a tracking number?

Gailey

Ideal_Rock
A very timely question for me.

I had long since given up on some E-bay Imperial Topaz that was sent to me on 11th January 2008.

It arrived looking no worse for wear at being lost in the system for so long the week before Christmas 2009.

Lord knows where it has been for all that time, but the parcel was in pristine condition and the Post Office franking mark, clearly shows it was sent on the above date.

I always believed the seller was honest and was telling me the truth. I didn''t make a big deal about getting my money back because I felt sure it would turn up - and it did!

Never say never I guess!
1.gif

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
About a week and and a half, but once I was out of town for 3 weeks while I was waiting for a gem from Barry to come. That definitely felt like a while!

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/16/2010 9:41:03 PM
Author: Gailey
A very timely question for me.

I had long since given up on some E-bay Imperial Topaz that was sent to me on 11th January 2008.

It arrived looking no worse for wear at being lost in the system for so long the week before Christmas 2009.

Lord knows where it has been for all that time, but the parcel was in pristine condition and the Post Office franking mark, clearly shows it was sent on the above date.

I always believed the seller was honest and was telling me the truth. I didn''t make a big deal about getting my money back because I felt sure it would turn up - and it did!

Never say never I guess!
1.gif
Thats some craziness right there! Makes you wonder about the post office sometimes....

-A

aggal06

Shiny_Rock
OH no!!!!! They delivered it to my old address in another city. I hope the people living there decide to send it back. He said it was delivered on February 11th. I sure hope they didn''t throw it away or anything. I could''ve sworn I changed my address on PayPal before I hit send.

DistinctionJewelry

Shiny_Rock
Trade

--------------------------------------------------

Wow - that''s the winner right there!

I reported a non-gemstone package as lost once because the USPS never delivered it. There was no tracking number, both me and the company I bought it from declared it gone. Months later FedEx showed up at my doorstep with it, the small parcel supposedly having been wedged into the underside lining of the seat for months.

?????????????????????

stepcutgirl

Brilliant_Rock
I had a stone a few months back that I thought was coming from Sri Lanka but actually came from Germany and it took 10 days. I have a gem being shipped (hopefully) early next week from within the US and I''m gonna be eyeing that mail box like a hawk, no I take that back, i will probably camp out by the mail box just so I can eye her coming down the street and be ready. Can you tell i''m excited?

Are you going to go to your old address and ask them for it?

RockHugger

Ideal_Rock
Trade
3 weeks...yeah it sucked. I now do fed ex 3 day if possible from thailand.

aggal06

Shiny_Rock
Luckily Dan sent me an email yesterday saying the stone was shipped back to him, so I will get it but I''m going to have to wait a few more days. What happened was I entered in a new address on paypal but didn''t set it as my home address, so yesterday I just went ahead and deleted the old one so nothing goes there ever again!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results