shape
carat
color
clarity

What's the best part of your job?

simplysplendid

Brilliant_Rock
Unfortunately at this time, the best part of my job is only the money. And this is also the time when I am very seriously considering leaving it.

NOYFB

Ideal_Rock
kenny|1302211496|2890506 said:
For me it is making people happy.

Today when I got finished my client was absolutely beside herself with joy.
She was giggling, and so grateful.
She said it's been years and years since she felt that way.

To me this is worth more than the pay, which ain't too shabby.
I love what I do so much that I'd do it for free, if I didn't have FCDs to buy. :cheeky:

What do you like most about your job?

Kenny, you're really Chip Coffey, aren't you? :Up_to_something:

http://www.chipcoffey.com/

artdecogirl

Brilliant_Rock
Love my paycheck :love: :love: :love:
Working 12 hours shifts, they stink but I only need to work 3 days a week!
Never boring and sometimes pretty damn exciting.
Always moving and meeting new people . (guess that could be in the never boring catagory)
Meeting people in the extreme moments of their lives, the best and the worst but I have seen much grace.
And did I say I love my paycheck?

Trekkie

Brilliant_Rock
Every single time I see a healthy, HIV negative baby born to an HIV positive mother.

LGK

Ideal_Rock
Everything. I'm one of those annoying people that loves their job. I mean, since there's customer service involved every now and again you want to murder the occasional customer. But rarely. The awesome thing about an antique mall is most of the people shopping *want* to be there, and are thus awesome, rather than say working at a place like Kmart where the customers would rather be anywhere else, and thus are pissy. And I have a lot of regulars I love seeing.

I love my co-workers. All of them. Honestly, they're the best. They include: my husband, my mom, my father in law though he works at the OTHER antique mall down south, my best friend, and a bunch of other women that I've known mostly for over a decade. So work always includes seeing some of my favorite people.

I also get to play with jewelry and antiques all day, which doesn't suck either :tongue: since I love both.

So yeah. Work's really fun and I love it.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results