shape
carat
color
clarity

What's for dinner?

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
Last night we went to a "modern mexican" local place and I had a fantastic mango margarita, a fantastic chile relleno, and churros with mexican chocolate dipping sauce.

Today we're hoping to head down to the "International Fest" at a local park and try little foods from various local places of different ethnicities. That assumes DH wakes up anytime soon.

Beyond that, no idea for dinner.

cookies

Brilliant_Rock
Friday night we had lobster, red snapper, and grilled veggies. Saturday night DH made pizza at home, and I prepared pearl barley and red bean porridge, which tasted healthy but delicious (even my carnivore DH loves it :bigsmile: ).

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
missy|1314493820|3002631 said:
thing2of2|1314493066|3002565 said:
We had steaks for dinner and now I'm alternating between Goldfish and graham crackers! My hurricane supplies aren't going to last very long at this rate! I already finished off the box of Fruit Roll-Ups! (Yes I did use the hurricane as an excuse to buy disgusting packaged food at the grocery store...can't wait to eat the Spaghetti-Os! :cheeky: )

LOL, same here! I have already had some of the hurricane designated snacks/supplies and depending on how long we have no power the supply won't last very long! Especially because we're having friends from our building over tomorrow for a hurricane game day. I did pop a whole jar of popcorn tonight and put it in sealed plastic ziploc gallon bags so we can snack on that too tomorrow if there is no electricity.

This is funny, because we had a hurricane wine supply rather than snacks at our house :lol: I went to pour myself a glass on Friday night, and my husband said - don't drink that yet, it's for the hurricane! i drank it anyway :tongue:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results