shape
carat
color
clarity

What''s everyone dressing up as (or dressing their kids as) for Halloween?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mela lu

Ideal_Rock
Halloween is my favourite day of the whole year!

What''cha dressing as?

I''m currently making my costume... This year, I''m going to be a cupcake!!!!!!!!!
9.gif

Cleopatra

Brilliant_Rock
Well - I''m going to a Halloween Party and I really don''t want to be uncomfortable....plus, I always do something weird, and I always had people asking me "So, what are you?"

I wanted there to be no question as to what I was this year, so I decided to be one of the most recognizable images....

The Statue of Liberty...because it''s comfortable...and I have a light up torch...coooool

mela lu

Ideal_Rock
hehhehehe. CUTE!!

are you going to paint your face (the same colour) too???

Kayakqueen83

Shiny_Rock

Cleopatra

Brilliant_Rock
Yep! I have some spray on make-up that the same color as the outfit! It sprays on, so it looks really good! ha!

I''m excited about this year....it''s so stupid - i think it will be a hit....haha!
35.gif

mela lu

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/23/2007 10:06:11 AM
Author: Kayakqueen83

Well, I''m going to be the singer Amy Winehouse! It should be fun and I''d like to do my eye makeup like hers. haha.

I don''t have any kids but if I did, I would get them this costume because I can''t stop laughing everytime I look at it!

http://www.buycostumes.com/Category/129/56/Product/21185/ProductDetail.aspx

9.gif

OMG DYING! That is PRICELESS!! Here is is for a quick reference for eveyone else! Hilar!

Cleo - GREAT costume!! Hope you''re arm doesn''t fall asleep after being held in the air so long! LOL

21185.jpg

mela lu

Ideal_Rock
Here is a hilarious one I found. It''s those "Peeps" candies...soft and squishy sugary ones. They also make the strawberry flavoured ones...

These crack me up!

31682.jpg

blueyes157

Shiny_Rock
Nothing special but I am being a kitty cat! Every year I have spent too much money on halloween costumes so this year I am going a bit cheaper. I got cute ears and a tail, black with subtle sparkles, and the tail has black feathers on the end. Then I am just going to wear black pants and a black top (hopefully a tank top, but it depends on the weather!) Then I am just going to draw whiskers in black on my face. I got the tail and ears 25% off at Party City, so the whole thing cost me $10.50.

mela lu

Ideal_Rock
This was my costume 2 years ago. I thought PS''ers would appreciate it most!

I named this costume, "Girl''s Best Friend"

Tiffany costume 05.JPG

mela lu

Ideal_Rock
Kayak Queen - amy winehouse is Priceless!!!!!!!! Great idea! wow.

Blueeyes - I hear you on spending too much on costumes. I''ve been very guilty of that in the past...and trying to keep it to a dull roar this year with another DIY.
Cats are classic and (better yet) always a *sexy* choice! Me-yah-ow

3.gif

Cleopatra

Brilliant_Rock
Mela!!! That costume is fabulous!!! I''ve been inspired! There''s always next year
27.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Well if my little one makes an arrival I have a little pumpkin hat and a onesie from old navy that says "I''m so cute its scary" with a black cat on it. I figure next year I can get really creative. Your tiffany box outfit was awesome!!!!

VegasAngel

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/23/2007 10:17:04 AM
Author: mela lu
This was my costume 2 years ago. I thought PS''ers would appreciate it most!

I named this costume, ''Girl''s Best Friend''

What a good idea-I love it
36.gif

Hubby & I dont dress up. Our 1 1/2 yo daughter will be a princess this year. She absolutely loves prancing around in her dress. Last year she was a ladybug. That costume was sooooo cute. I''m going to save her costumes, I just cant part with them.
38.gif

Pandora II

Ideal_Rock
It''s not fair!

We don''t really have Halloween here.
15.gif

I suppose our big celebration is November 5th, which is Guy Fawkes night, when we have bonfires and fireworks in memory of the attempt to blow up the Houses of Parliament.

They burn effigies on top of the bonfires - normally politicians etc, in past years I have seen Blair, Thatcher, Saddam Hussain, George Bush and the Pope. It''s a very anti-catholic celebration historically as Guy Fawkes was part of a catholic plot, so the Pope is a very common choice.

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
I bought Minnie (my husband to be was going to be Mickey but will now be Donald! He hates me
27.gif
)

I love Disney costumes and got them both for under $40 each at the disneystore.com!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results