shape
carat
color
clarity

what''s cooking on your BBQ grill this 4th of July?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
will you be hosting or visiting ?

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
My dad will be hosting an engagement party in my honor. SO. NOT. EXCITED.

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/1/2009 2:12:33 PM
Author:Dancing Fire

My family and I are coming to YOUR house DF!!! What will you be cooking for us???
9.gif
9.gif

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 7/1/2009 2:41:13 PM
Author: Linda W

My family and I are coming to YOUR house DF!!! What will you be cooking for us???
9.gif
9.gif
sorry granny,we are invited to a friend''s house for BBQ.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Visiting. But totally keeping my options open at this point in the week. 3-day weekends are valuable, I can''t be wasting priceless party time on just any old bash. Ha ha!

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/1/2009 2:47:42 PM
Author: Dancing Fire
Date: 7/1/2009 2:41:13 PM

Author: Linda W

9.gif
9.gif
sorry granny,we are invited to a friend''s house for BBQ.

Well I never!!, you should cancel it and have us over instead.
16.gif
9.gif
9.gif

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/1/2009 2:51:06 PM
Author: monarch64
Visiting. But totally keeping my options open at this point in the week. 3-day weekends are valuable, I can''t be wasting priceless party time on just any old bash. Ha ha!

Monnie, you crack me up.

Rock_of_Love

Brilliant_Rock
Visiting. My friend just bought a her first home...with a pool...walking distance to a 4th of July festival...so, I told her she has to host!!!

We''ll probably cook up a tri-tip...yummo!!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
sooo...what''s cooking?

misskitty

Brilliant_Rock
Surf + turf! On our deck, which I enjoy more than in a restaurant.

We picked up some lobstahs at the seafood market, and grilled up some steaks. Also made some garlic masheds and asparagus for the sides.

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
The other half is ill, we''re hanging out at home. BBQ tri-tip, roasted potatoes and veggies, bread for dinner.

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Husband has to work today and tomorrow so if anyone wants to have me and the kids over, that would be very nice.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just hanging out at home....shrimp on the bbq, pasta salad, crusty bread for sopping the shrimp-butter sauce and for dessert...good old fashion
strawberry shortcake with ice cream. I''m throwing in blueberries to get the red-white and blue thing! Yum, Yum
9.gif

Oh, and ice cold beer to go with the shrimp. I''m normally a wine kind of girl but I wanted to try that miller chille beer with the lime in it. Hope
its good!

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/4/2009 5:01:35 PM
Author: tyty333
Just hanging out at home....shrimp on the bbq, pasta salad, crusty bread for sopping the shrimp-butter sauce and for dessert...good old fashion

strawberry shortcake with ice cream. I''m throwing in blueberries to get the red-white and blue thing! Yum, Yum
9.gif

Oh, and ice cold beer to go with the shrimp. I''m normally a wine kind of girl but I wanted to try that miller chille beer with the lime in it. Hope

its good!

ty, that sounds sooooo delicious
18.gif
we are coming to your house.
9.gif

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
We had two barbecues to go to but hubby opted to stay home today to make fishing lures and power wash outside. So it's a nice sirloin for him for dinner and for me, a delicious salmon steak. Baked potatoes with the skins nice and roasted on the grill. I LOVE them that way. Fresh bi-color corn on the cob for him. A crispy green salad with little sweet tomatoes. A crusty loaf of Italian bread. I'm making myself hungry and it's not dinner time yet!

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
We were invited to my cousin''s house, but I''m not up to going anywhere. DH and I are watching Clay Walker on TV and the fireworks are about to start. This is the Freedom Over Texas Celebration in Downtown Houston.
36.gif

Lori

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
We went to DH''s cousins house... I made a bunch of shish kabobs with beef, zucchini, green paper, onion, grape tomato, and pineapple. They had burgers and dogs and lots of snacks. It was fun!! (And even better is the fact that I didn''t have to clean it all up!!)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results