shape
carat
color
clarity

Whatever happened to the Jubilee diamond?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

RITZ

Rough_Rock
Haven''t been to this site in a while.

Not sure if this question has been brought up before but, does anybody know whatever happened to the Jubilee diamond? I don''t even see it listed on GOG anymore.

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
supply problems with the cutter that was cutting them for the designer.
When the supply issues get worked out gog will carry them again.

RITZ

Rough_Rock
I came across an article from another website regarding the availability of the Jubilee diamonds.

One question posed in the article is: Does the re-sale value or upgrade value of the Jubilee become a problem should the manufacturer not meet market demand or not find a strong market niche?

Where does that leave buyer''s who have already purchased a Jubilee diamond and look to upgrade in the future?

princessv

Brilliant_Rock
I have a Jubilee and while I''m not looking to upgrade anytime in the near future..I would think that if Jubilees do become and stay scarce that it would still be an easy diamond to resell because of the H&A pattern and it being more square. I don''t know just a hunch, plus I like that its not mainstream either makes me feel like I''m in a ''special club'' or something.
5.gif

RITZ

Rough_Rock
Thanks for all your replys.

I agree with you Princess V on your reasons for purchasing a Jubilee. Not being mainstream and the H&A factors were the reasons why I chose the Jubilee. I was very happy with my purchase from GOG and was able to present my fiance with her ring this past Christmas. She has not stop gushing over her ring since and she always gets positive comments on her ring where ever she goes.

Needless to say I hope GOG starts carrying the Jubilee again.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/1/2006 5:53:41 PM
Author: RITZ
Thanks for all your replys.

I agree with you Princess V on your reasons for purchasing a Jubilee. Not being mainstream and the H&A factors were the reasons why I chose the Jubilee. I was very happy with my purchase from GOG and was able to present my fiance with her ring this past Christmas. She has not stop gushing over her ring since and she always gets positive comments on her ring where ever she goes.

Needless to say I hope GOG starts carrying the Jubilee again.
Me too!!

princessv

Brilliant_Rock
Btw Ritz how about posting some pics of that beauty?
2.gif
I never get tired of looking at them!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results