shape
carat
color
clarity

What would you do?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Deputy74

Rough_Rock
I am almost 100% sure I want the tiffany shared prong with 7 diamonds.

However, I want E or F colors and VS. I also want .10 or .15 instead of the .08 that I think they come with.

And I am completely ignorant on the custom design topic so my question is...

Does it cost more to have some one make a ring similar to the Tiffany one?

I really like the ring, I just want better stones. The ring itself is awesome, it''s the perfect width for me and is rounded like my e-ring. The only difference I''d want to make in the ring is that the platinum "looks" polished like satin on the site and I want the shiney platinum.

But what options do I have?

Thanks,
Stephanie

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
What about this beauty?

Signed Pieces 7 stone platinum band, .70 ctw runs between $1200 and $1300.

12656.jpg

Here''s the link

michela002

Shiny_Rock
It would probably cost less (possibly significantly less!) to get someone to custom make the ring you want rather than getting the actual Tiffanys one, plus you can get exactly what you want in terms of stone size, metal, colours, clarity, etc. I''d suggest contacting Whiteflash, they make some really beautiful shared-prong rings with A Cut Above (hearts & arrows) meelee.
1.gif

Deputy74

Rough_Rock
Thank you both for your advice.

I had looked at the SP ring before, but I like the Tiffany design better. The Tiffany ring is rounded like my e-ring and I''ve been told it sits low so it doesn''t rub against the setting. Definately a plus.

I didn''t know WF did custom made jewelry. Thanks for the suggestion. I''ll definately be contacting them since I''ve heard so much about them.

Thanks ya''ll.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results