shape
carat
color
clarity

What type of wedding band would YOU put with this ring?

ztajanice

Shiny_Rock
Good Morning Friends! I am home sick with the dreaded H1N1 and have been spending my time (when not sleeping) wisely looking at wedding bands. I would to know what YOU would put with my engagement ring if there was no limit in creativity and most importantly price.
31.gif

Here are a few pics of what she looks like!

gwenie PS1.jpg

ztajanice

Shiny_Rock
More

gwenie 006.JPG

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
your ring is gorgeous! I would put a tiny bezeled band like the BGD bezel eternity (like the tiffany jazz) or a thin engraved antique band.

Your ring is gorgeous!!!

Feel better soon, H1N1 is no fun:(

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
ditto on that baby bezel band - would be perfect! I think you can find them at WF and BGD too for reasonable prices!

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here''s the WF version, inspired by Gecko of PS! really reasonable price at $675 for WG too.... I know BGD had a similar one, but I''m having problems accessing their site....

whireflashbezel.jpg

PumpkinPie

Ideal_Rock
I love the idea of a baby bezel band with that setting.. or a simple plain gold band

ztajanice

Shiny_Rock
I luv the idea of baby bezels too!! Great ideas, please keep em coming!! I was thinking maybe like .40 ct eternities? I even wondered about framing the ring with two of them, one on each side....do you ladies think that would be too much?

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Another vote for the baby bezel band! I didn''t know H1N1 was going around again? Hope you feel better soon!

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I''d get a bezelled band and a plain pipe cut band to wear in between. It''s really never too much!

heliotrope

Shiny_Rock
sorry to hear you are not feeling so well...

my first thought was the jazz eternity too

but for a plain gold option you could do something like this one I just found in my folder of wedder ideas

the line on this ring reflects the side wrap structure and the detail around the stone bezel on your ring - but maybe it could be made flatter and less domed for you??

(sorry I am not sure where I pulled this one from - I am sure it was two tone and I eliminated the yg look as I wanted to know how it would look in one hue)

double layer wedder.jpg

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
Ooooh, baby bezel band is a great idea!! That would make a fantastic set!!

Hope you get better soon, ztajanice!

DearBuddha

Brilliant_Rock
That is my favorite perfume!

Oh, and nice ring ;-) I''d pair it with a simple band, either plain or milgrained. It''s such a lovely setting, I would be worried something blingier would overpower the subtle grace of it.

ztajanice

Shiny_Rock
Thanks for the well wishes, I am feeling better. My fiance thinks I am mad bc I have pjs on laying in bed with my laptop and completely decked out in my favorite diamond pieces. Diamonds must have some type of healing power....right? Haha, maybe just aesthetically!! Lolita Lempicka is my FAVORITE perfume ever, something about the bottle is so enchanting too. I was looking online and am really liking the idea of maybe a baby bezel and maybe a super thin YG band? Like a YG rope band? Would that be too busy?

simmplyb

Rough_Rock
Feel better soon! I had H1N1 that progressed into pneumonia and ear infections......that is a nasty bug!

I too love Lolita Lempka''s perfume and LOVE your ering.....you have exquisite taste....

I like the bezel idea others mentioned very much. I think a custom simple thin band would also be nice. Something that has similar scrolly work like the setting of your ering.

ztajanice

Shiny_Rock
I was looking at a spacer between the baby bezel in YG with a unique design, what do you ladies think of the Pandora Twist?

Pandora Twist.jpg

ztajanice

Shiny_Rock
Or the Pandora Bubble?

Pandora Bubble.jpg

EHR2009

Brilliant_Rock
Oh I love the twist as a spacer, and then the bezel band!!!!

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love the baby bezel idea, but I also love that Pandora twist...I can see why you are having a tough time deciding!

oddoneout

Ideal_Rock
I like the idea of a bezeled band too.

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/2/2010 11:16:02 AM
Author: ztajanice
Or the Pandora Bubble?
I was going to suggest something like this! I think it would look awesome with the details on your e-ring, without detracting, IMO.

kaquinn

Rough_Rock
Where are the "Pandora bubble" and "tiwst" from?
Thanks!

ztajanice

Shiny_Rock
Hey there! Here is pandora''s website:

http://www.pandora.net/US?sc_lang=en-US

I like them a lot for stacks and they are pretty reasonably priced.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results