shape
carat
color
clarity

What type of band to get with my halo e-ring?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

nycgirl

Rough_Rock
I am having trouble figuring out what kind of wedding band to get since my halo e-ring doesn''t allow a band to sit flush. I am fine wearing a band on one hand and the e-ring on the other, but I need some ideas of what will go with my ring!

staceyzring.jpg

jaz464

Ideal_Rock

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
I agree, I''d probably get a shared prong eternity band to wear on my right hand. then if you ever didn''t want to wear your e-ring for some reason, you could switch it over to your left hand as well.

nycgirl

Rough_Rock
I''m not such a fan of eternity bands for some reason, and I wanted something a little more unique..I was thinking of maybe doing a twisted diamond band the with each "twist" the same size as my band...anyone have pics???

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Something like this from Antique Engagement Rings?

aerreplica30band.jpg

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
A colllage of the ring

aertwist1750colla.jpg

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
One from Estate Diamond Jewelry...is this the style you''re describing or am I off?

edjtwist1400a.jpg

nycgirl

Rough_Rock
Yea, that''s what I had in mind-how do you think it would look with my e-ring?

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/12/2006 2:28:59 PM
Author: nycgirl
Yea, that''s what I had in mind-how do you think it would look with my e-ring?

On the SAME hand? Not so good. Busy. Jumbled. Conflicting.

As a wedding band, with your e-ring on your right hand ... gorgeous!

nycgirl

Rough_Rock
OF COURSE! I would never dream of wearing them together, but on separate hands...

Any other ideas????

conitta

Shiny_Rock
Why not have a band custom made to fit your ering? I would want to have them together...but that is just me...

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I like those bands a lot and on your right hand would look great IMHO.

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
One of my fave wedding band looks was two channel set bands, one with white diamonds, one with black ...

Kind of like these sets from Bez Ambar ... but not quite.

bezad.jpg

nycgirl

Rough_Rock
The only way it would fit is if it curved I think, which I don''t like-this is a side view of my ring

szside.jpg

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love those twisted diamond bands and think it would look just great as a wedding band (not on the same hand as your ering). I''m very partial to that style.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I can''t see the side of your ring, but I would prefer a wedding band on the same hand even with a little gap between the rings. I''d do a thin diamond band.

jaz464

Ideal_Rock
Have you tried on bands with your e-ring? It looks like a band would slide right under your engagement ring and sit under your diamond. My ring does that and is kind of like yours. This is how mine works. Would this work with your ring?

underneath.jpg

nycgirl

Rough_Rock
I have tried them, they don''t fit flush, not even a tiny band because of the type of basket it is....

msdarlinjoy

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/12/2006 10:51:46 PM
Author: nycgirl
I have tried them, they don''t fit flush, not even a tiny band because of the type of basket it is....
Hi Nycgirl ~
emrose.gif

Love your pretty ring!
emlove.gif

I think going custom would be my choice if I were in your shoes. I would have a band or (two)
9.gif
made to match the pave in your ring shank ... or go plain bands, but I would have them fashioned like AGBF''s rings, so that they should sit flush, yet accomodate the basket area of your ring. The first time I saw her rings, I thought to myself ... "of course!" A clever idea and problem solved, I have saved this picture incase I would ever be in that situation.

Maybe this idea will help, but not for sure. Just remember ... I would have it to match the pave in your ring shank.

Have a great week!
35.gif

View attachment agbf rings.jpg

nycgirl

Rough_Rock
That might work, anyone know who made it for her?

msdarlinjoy

Brilliant_Rock
Hi NYCgirl ~
face23.gif

I think Pete ? @ Tradeshop, someone correct me if I am wrong.

I think any trusted jeweler could make this type of setting ... I would start with who made your ering.

I think Quest would be a good choice too ... been seeing alot of nice custom from them lately, and I am sure others here would be able to do something similar. It doesn''t look all that difficult to me, but then again ... I don''t make them.

Email the pic to a couple of vendors here along with some detailed pics of your ring and see what they have to say. It''s worth a try.

Good luck and keep us posted.

Have a nice day!
35.gif

nycgirl

Rough_Rock
My ering actually isn''t custom-my FI got it from a friend who works for a wholesaler, but they no longer are accepting "private" orders, so I''ve got to find someone else to do this project!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results