shape
carat
color
clarity

What to wear with thi skirt?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

aprilcait

Brilliant_Rock
I went to Ann Taylor Loft to scout out their sale (it''s a great sale, by the way). I got a couple of good deals, one of the purchases being a slightly above-the-knee white, eyelit skirt. Unfortunately I''m not sure what top would look good with it. I got a little puff-sleeve button-up at Ann Taylor Loft too but I''m not sure if that would be too boring with the skirt (white on white). I''m aiming for weekend possiblities and business casual ideas (if possible) for the skirt. Any thoughts?

The skirt:

eyelitskirt.jpg

Italiahaircolor

Ideal_Rock
For casual...I would get a couple really bright, candy colored tank tops (Old Navy $7.50 a piece) with matching flip flops (2 for $5.00).

Business...eh. I think it falls just shy of being business casual, maybe it''s the casual eyelet material...but to me, thats weekend wear.

Erin

Ideal_Rock
Tank top! Whatever color goes with your cute shoes that go with the skirt!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have a similar one from American Eagle, I just wore it last night with a simple olive green tank and brown havianas. I don''t wear it to work, it''s too casual to even qualify as business casual, but I wear it all summer with various tanks and flip flops.

aprilcait

Brilliant_Rock
Ooo great ideas (and cost-effective too)! Thanks!

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Print tank + tiny denim jacket or cropped 3/4 sleeve cardigan.

ficklefaye

Brilliant_Rock
i agree with the colorful tanks, i think the white on white wouldn''t work too well

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
colorful form fitting shirt. I have two similar skirt also from ann taylor loft, and I have a couple of their model/spandexy type material that hugs quite nicely with it, and I love to wear it with the skirt since the skirt is quite bouncy so to speak I need to off set the bottom by hugging the top body slightly.

April20

Ideal_Rock
I have a similar skirt (got mine at Old Navy). I typically wear a pinky coral colored top- it's a tank with ruched sides. I think you could wear any jewel tone really. I have worn it for business when I am in a more casual setting and for those times, I've put on a summer jacket. It has a white background with a bold print that pulls the pink/coral in. It works really well.

misskitty

Brilliant_Rock
I second the tank/cardi idea.

Also, once it starts to get a little bit cooler outside, maybe a short-sleeved sweater? J. Crew does short-sleeved cashmere "tees" that I think would look awesome with that.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results