shape
carat
color
clarity

What to wear with these sandals

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Jo

Shiny_Rock
FYI for anyone out there with fussy feet like mine that need lots of support - Cordani is a really comfortable shoe. Anyway, I just ordered these in black with cork wedge. Question for you all is what do I wear with these?

Thanks.

devon_small.jpg

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Jo,

I would wear capris or skirts with those....If you wear long pants or jeans, the platform sole can make you look like you''re wearing "highwaters" or that the hems of your pants are too short, and appear to be floating above the floor!

Those are really cute. Have fun finding cute outfits to wear with them!
35.gif

VegasAngel

Brilliant_Rock
Hmm, capris, gauchos, jean skirts (Short for me
2.gif
).

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
everything?

i love wearing shoes like that with jeans because all my jeans have long hems (34") anyway .... so they give me that added bit of height but still comfy.

gauchos, skirts, jeans, capris...you name it!

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
LOL- yes...anything and everything

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Every lil'' thang.....

cheers--Sharon

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Love those. What can''t you wear with them?? They are great with most anything!!!

sunkist

Ideal_Rock
Cute sandals! I love them, but I never wear sandals like that. I''m a sandal girl, but they''re all flats
2.gif
I think you could wear those with anything too. long pants, and definitiely capris and skirts! fun!

Jo

Shiny_Rock
Thanks gals! Took your advice and went out and bought 2 pairs of wide legged cropped pants and one skirt.

I was thrown off by the high cork platform. But the key is long hems if i choose to wear them with jeans.

I''m set for summer...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results