shape
carat
color
clarity

What to wear to a baby''s 1st birthday party????

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

btrflygrl23

Brilliant_Rock
Hi everyone,

Haven''t been on here in ages working on my thesis so basically no life.
Anyway I need your help I''m going to one of my good girlfriend''s son''s 1st b''day party this coming Sunday (27th) and I was wondering what would be a cute but appropriate outfit to wear?
There will be other babies and mommys and lots of married couples there. I''m not married yet and FI can''t go he works and we don''t have kids yet and my ex will be there too.
I was thinking jeans and a cute top with a cardigan or something but pls suggest with pics I''m kinda stuck I haven''t been out in ages I want to look pretty but not stupid.
It is in the afternoon 1pm to 3pm
Thanks so much!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
We went to one in October and I wore jeans and a sweater. Everyone was casual.

fleur-de-lis

Brilliant_Rock
Jeans/slacks and a nice top. Avoid "dry clean only" and dangly "pull on me!" (to a child''s mind) earrings. Have fun!

Erin

Ideal_Rock
Since it''s a shower, like a bridal shower, I''m a big fan of not-jeans. I know other people will be wearing jeans, but there are so many other cute choices.

cutebbshowtop.JPG

Sparkster

Brilliant_Rock
Jeans and a nice top. Remember, there will be lots of other kids around and most likely lots of mess. Also, you will want to wear something comfortable as you will probably be involved in playing games with some of the youngsters.

Oh, and a good set of ear-plugs!!

fleur-de-lis

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/22/2008 5:34:15 PM
Author: Starset Princess
Since it''s a shower, like a bridal shower, I''m a big fan of not-jeans. I know other people will be wearing jeans, but there are so many other cute choices.

Wow, StarsetPrincess, that''s quite the nice outfit to do... a little scrubbing around the house!
2.gif
LOL J/K

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
I would wear jeans and a sweater or 3/4 top. I wore jeans and a pretty top for both of my girls 1st birthdays.

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
I really like this top. Where did you get it from? very pretty.

btrflygrl23

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks guys!!!!
Starset Princess very cute outfit where is it from??

VegasAngel

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/22/2008 5:40:20 PM
Author: fleur-de-lis

Wow, StarsetPrincess, that''s quite the nice outfit to do... a little scrubbing around the house!
2.gif
LOL J/K
Ha that is funny. I didnt even notice she was holding a bucket of cleaning supplies.
emteeth.gif
Cute outfit, though.

I have to say I would wear jeans with a cute top & shoes.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results