shape
carat
color
clarity

what to do in NYC

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I''m going to New Jersey next weekend to visit a friend who just moved there and just had her baby 5 months ago...she is dying to get out of the house and go into NYC for a day. She has been before, to Times Square and all that, but I have never been and she wants to know what I want to see so we can plan the day. Anyone have any suggestions as to what the must-sees are?

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
hehe well if its shopping, i loved soho and all the cute little stores and then also they have brand name stores you are familiar with too. i would do shopping and lunch...are you driving in or taking public trans? if you take the subways in NYC it really gives a good feel of the city and you end up seeing more than driving.

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
The meatpacking district is an awesome place to shop and have lunch...be prepared to see lots of celebs! :)

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks for your replies. It''s supposed to be 70 degrees there this weekend. Do you think even though it''s November I can still wear flip flops? Stop laughing! I love my flip flops! Plus they''re way easier to deal with going through security in the airport. And it would be easier to try on shoes...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results