shape
carat
color
clarity

What the HECK are they WAITING FOR?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

megumic

Brilliant_Rock
I am pretty darn CERTAIN he has the dang ring - so what in the heck is he WAITING FOR?!?!!?! I''ve been sooooo good and haven''t even snooped or snuck a peek at the ring - but it seems alllll the SO''s do this and just wait and wait and wait --- AHHHHHHHHHHH! I''m going nuts!!!

Someone please commiserate with me or berate me - but I''m going crazy over here!
6.gif

PS - if you''re reading this...you know who you are...I love you and take your time
2.gif

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
hahah i think we all about feel that way.
silly boys!

NakedFinger

Brilliant_Rock
Ugh add that to the list of things we'll never understand about men (including shrinkage, their need to make pooping a production, and their attraction to video games).
20.gif

Mine has the ring too. I'm convinced he's a closet sadist and is getting some sick pleasure over torturing me. LOL
9.gif

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/31/2009 9:08:17 AM
Author: NakedFinger
Ugh add that to the list of things we''ll never understand about men (including shrinkage, their need to make pooping a production, and their attraction to video games).
20.gif

Mine has the ring too. I''m convinced he''s a closet sadist and is getting some sick pleasure over torturing me. LOL
9.gif

I actually adore video games.... but I''m the first to say I have the attention span of a 5 year old boy.
9.gif

trillionaire

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/31/2009 8:28:05 AM
Author:megumic
I am pretty darn CERTAIN he has the dang ring - so what in the heck is he WAITING FOR?!?!!?! I''ve been sooooo good and haven''t even snooped or snuck a peek at the ring - but it seems alllll the SO''s do this and just wait and wait and wait --- AHHHHHHHHHHH! I''m going nuts!!!

Someone please commiserate with me or berate me - but I''m going crazy over here!
6.gif

PS - if you''re reading this...you know who you are...I love you and take your time
2.gif
Ohhhhh men...

Mine had the ring for exactly one year. ONE YEAR?!?!?!???!!!!!!

Lawd have mercy, it''s a wonder I didn''t kill him!
11.gif

The other day he was talking about how RELIEVED he was that he had proposed, because the looming hidden ring was really weighing on him, and he was always trying to figure out some grand gesture for how to do it!
33.gif
I told him he was dumb, and should have just proposed when he got the ring rather than stressing himself out. LOL!

Then he says, well, I had to propose soon, because otherwise you would have left me!
23.gif
5.gif
I never threatened to leave, ever, so I think it''s interesting that he was attune to my frustration/discomfort. I hadn''t set any kind of firm internal deadline, but it would have been maybe 14-20 months from now, if he hadn''t proposed (after 7-7.5 years) for my own peace and sanity. I do not do well with suspense/ambiguity... too stressful!

So, in conclusion, men are crazy and make no sense.

Good luck being patient! ***Extra Dust for you!***

jaylex

Brilliant_Rock
AHHHH!!! I know! My bf has had my ering since the 2nd of June, so that''s not bad but he''s had the daimond since december 2nd! WHY must men torture us
8.gif
?! lol

ts44

Brilliant_Rock
Word, megumic. Word.

My sister spilled the epic beans that he has the ring, so now my fingernails look like hell because I keep biting them waiting for it and HOW does he expect me to take good HAND SHOTS with RAGGED NAILS and OH MY GOD MEN.

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
haha I love your PS part....

If you think he has the ring then I''m sure he''s waiting for the perfect time. Maybe he has a specific date in mind and that''s why he''s waiting. Be patient girl! Sounds like it wont be much longer!

winelover23

Ideal_Rock
I''d go seriously crazy if I new BF had a ring and wasn''t proposing! That''s mean, girls are impatient! DUH! My BF is so sneaky there is no way I''ll know if/when he has a ring until the actual proposal. Boys are dumb.

iheartbora

Shiny_Rock
Same boat over here!!
29.gif
I know he has the ring for a month now, no clue what he is waiting for and he is not spilling anything!!! I am going to wait another few months and see... I definitely want it in 2009, so if I don''t see anything by Nov, I think I''ll have to ask for a timeline!!!
3.gif

megumic

Brilliant_Rock
THANK Goodness I''m not the only one whose SO has the ring and hasn''t popped the question! And the funny thing is, I know he is reading this...lol. He totally checks up on me on PS.

Anywhooooo...in the mean time I''ll wait, wait, wait, whistle while I''ll wait...

***DUST*** to everyone else sitting and waiting, dreaming and hoping
1.gif

katomm

Shiny_Rock
Nakedfinger,

You made me LAUGH so hard!!!!! How true, how true. Why does pooping have to be an event?

BF will make me wait just to torture me. I truly believe he finds pleasure in making others squirm.

LitigatorChick

Brilliant_Rock
It is sick sick torture. They may provide explanations (read: excuses), but the real reason is torture.

vip0802

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/31/2009 9:08:17 AM
Author: NakedFinger
Ugh add that to the list of things we''ll never understand about men (including shrinkage, their need to make pooping a production, and their attraction to video games).
20.gif

LOL! so true!

well, i like video games too but i don''t play NEARLY as much as BF does. then again, he''s always like
33.gif
when it comes to me being on PS so much.
2.gif

megumic - believe me, i''m sure ALL of us feel the same way. boy time is SOOOOO different from girl time! well, at least he has the ring though right? i''m sure he''s taking his time to plan something EXTRA special for you!

i wish my BF had the ring...then i''d at least know that it would be coming sooner.
9.gif

megumic

Brilliant_Rock
LOL I thought it was over last night! I thought he was proposing! I got into bed and was folding laundry and I saw this silver ring shaped item on the sheets. My stomach made a ridiculously big flutter and I reached for the ring...and...and...it wasn''t an engagement ring, but a keychain ring. GAG!

Oh my gosh - can you believe it. BF laughed at me SO hard for being a total lunatic.
41.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results