shape
carat
color
clarity

what song reminds you of your first love?

pandabee

Ideal_Rock
First love is current boyfriend, so a fairly recent song haha. Home by Edward Sharpe <3

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Enerchi|1352649468|3303308 said:
"My Eyes Adored You" - Frankie Valli .

Then Chicago, If you Leave Me Now - grade 10, followed by "The Hustle" by Van McCoy, (can't remember if I had a song with my 7 year BF!!) and then with DH - it has always been - On the Wings Of Love by Jeffrey Osborne Ah! Love that song, 30 years later!!
love that song.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I actually have 2 songs that remind me of my dh- the first I already posted and the second song is "Wonderful Wonderful" by Johnny Mathis...it was our wedding song and whenever I hear it happy memories flood me. :love:

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
isaku5|1352648832|3303298 said:
You Give Me Fever... :love: :bigsmile:
way before my time... :lol:

ksinger

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Music wasn't a big thing in our relationship the first time around (which was a long LONG time ago), but second time around/second break up, I did associate a song with my guy - who IS my first love and husband - that has stuck with me, "Ghost Story" by Sting, it's ALL him, right down to the sailing references.

ETA - oh, yeah. "If You Leave Me Now". Great song. Had it on vinyl. And HA! I was going to say 1976, checked and I was right. (I and another friend do this all the time - pin the songs we love down to the year. Drives another friend of ours NUTS.)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results