shape
carat
color
clarity

What sized hoops for everyday?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

isis~goddess

Shiny_Rock
Without going over the top and having more bling in your ears than you think is nessessary to go to casual family gatherings, play dates with kids, or even a random date with your husband (if I ever actually seeeee him), what is an appropriate size for diamond hoops? I think if they are too thick and wide they would loose their delicacy. about .75-1ct? 1 inch? oval would be my preference, instead of round hoops. those proportions sound about right? i just WF sold something in stock like this.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have 1/2 ct. oval hoops and wish they were slightly bigger. I think I''d like the 3/4 ct size.

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like something closer to the ear for everyday wear - around 1/2 or 3/4 inch, and under 1 carat. Mine are oval, double row of diamonds in the front only.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Mine are like huggies--1ctw; 5 x 10 pointers in each earring. They are a great size.

cheers--Sharon

Cind11

Brilliant_Rock
Mine are round. They have eight 5 pt. stones in each earring. I wish they were a bit bigger. although they are very pretty.

isis~goddess

Shiny_Rock
thanks ladies, i got an opportunity to try some one today, 1 inch ovals. i thought that seemed like a good everyday size, but now im not sure. its almost in between dressy and everyday. guess alittle something closer to the ear like baby monster said. hummm , feel free to post pics people! guess i should start a show me the hoops thread
18.gif

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 4/10/2008 7:53:33 PM
Author: isis~goddess
thanks ladies, i got an opportunity to try some one today, 1 inch ovals. i thought that seemed like a good everyday size, but now im not sure. its almost in between dressy and everyday. guess alittle something closer to the ear like baby monster said. hummm , feel free to post pics people! guess i should start a show me the hoops thread
18.gif
HI:

Good idea!

cheers--Sharon

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 4/10/2008 7:53:33 PM
Author: isis~goddess
18.gif
These are mine - 5/8 of an inch, 3 point stones.

P1010197 (Small).JPG

isis~goddess

Shiny_Rock
ohhh, those are nice baby monster! they do look good for everyday, so do the ones diamond seeker linked to. i saw some today by Memoire, they were 1 ct or so ovals and 1.25 inches long. i liked them, for everyday they are a little long i guess, but i think i could get away with it, they could get dressed up or down, and for that money, i want to wear them for any occasion. i dont know, if i buy these i want to be sure, i wish more people posted on the hoop thread! oh well, thanks for posting though!

isis~goddess

Shiny_Rock
they are pretty. i see less of the shorter style in store than i do the longer styles for some reason. thanks for that link, i didn think to go there and read up about memoire, i just talked to the sale associate about them. they seem high quality according to the web site. they certainly do not look like junk in the case thats for sure.

D2B

Brilliant_Rock
Hi
I just got these huggies from Facet collection
http://www.signedpieces.com/item.cfm?item_id=2578

I requested FG dimonds rather than the pink sapphire - they are beautiful, sparkly and not to big for everyday wear. Definately love them and the size.

Total of .75 tcw.

I am planning to post some pictures in the next week or two.
Good luck
D2B

SuzyQZ

Brilliant_Rock
Isis: I posted these in your other Hoop thread too.
I wear them everyday, they are .50 .20 and .10 on each earring.

SuzyQzEveryday.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results