shape
carat
color
clarity

What size is your wedding album?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

goldenstar

Brilliant_Rock
Our photography package includes a 10x10 square album with 60 double sided pages. We can upgrade the album to 12x12 or 11x14 for an additional charge.

I brought out a tape measure and 10x10 seems small to me. I'm just wondering what you all have, or will get.
33.gif
I don't know if I want to upgrade because the price difference is pretty significant.

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
We will be getting an 11x14 because I love the single photo panorama layouts you can more easily do with that size.

redfaerythinker

Brilliant_Rock
oooh this is a good question... *waits for more responses*

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
Ours will be 12x18...which sounds enormous. Hahaha.

tigian

Ideal_Rock
We got a 10 X 10 with 40 sides. We wanted an album that was short and sweet. Nothing massive. I love it. Some of my friends albums require a whole coffee table to set the album on to look through. Not a fan of large ones. Does your photographer have samples?

Green with Envy

Brilliant_Rock
We are getting 10 x10 with 80 images... so approx 40-50 pages because some images will scan two sides. I assume you are getting the same type of flush mount book.

We thought we would go for the next bigger size... but when we compared both sample albums with identical pictures... the smaller one still looked great and was a bit more user friendly. I.e. easier to have sit on the coffee table compared to the large one that could be the coffee table! For us the price difference was huge as well.

Nov2109

Shiny_Rock
Ours will be 12x18. I wanted a big album...its fully digital also if that helps describe it. Holds up to 240 images, depending on the size (the only way we can afford this photgraphy package is the fact my Uncle owns the company and is giving us the "family discount"!)

meresal

Ideal_Rock
Mine will be a 10x10. It''s the exact size we want.

goldenstar

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for the responses so far. I have to get to the photog''s gallery at some point to pick up a box of proof prints. I can look at samples of the sizes at that time. Its great to hear what you all think about the size of your own albums.

Lynnie

Brilliant_Rock
I got a 12 x 12, and it has 150 images. I think it''s a good size, although I didn''t really get a choice in the matter. I was my photographer''s 3rd wedding (she used to work for someone else, and had started her own business). So we got a package deal, at a really good price.

MagsyMay

Brilliant_Rock
10x13 with 26 pages (so 52 images). We didn''t want to have one that was gigantic or had a millions pictures, just a sampling of (hopefully) the best ones of the day!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results