shape
carat
color
clarity

What size are these side pears

Pinkdreams

Rough_Rock
Hi. I was hoping someone might know what size these side pears are if the oval is 3ct. I love the proportions. IMG_1708.jpeg

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Do you know how wide the shank is? Assuming the shank is 2mm I’d guess the pears are about 4x6 which is a calibrated size. Could be 3 x 5. Small!

Pinkdreams

Rough_Rock
Thanks very much for your reply. Yes 2mm band. Do you know the size of the pears in carats?

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
No one is going to have an exact answer for you - they look like .25 cts but purely a guess based on the size, the likelihood it’s a stock setting that markets as being a certain ctw, and a he size you’ve listed of the band.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I had .25 in my mind too. A 3-carat oval is about 11mm long. A .25 pear is about 3.5mm wide (5.4mm long). The pears are at
a tilt and lower than the oval so it's hard to guesstimate what they might be.

Pinkdreams

Rough_Rock
No one is going to have an exact answer for you - they look like .25 cts but purely a guess based on the size, the likelihood it’s a stock setting that markets as being a certain ctw, and a he size you’ve listed of the band.

Thanks so much.

Pinkdreams

Rough_Rock
I had .25 in my mind too. A 3-carat oval is about 11mm long. A .25 pear is about 3.5mm wide (5.4mm long). The pears are at
a tilt and lower than the oval so it's hard to guesstimate what they might be.

Thanks so much. That makes sense

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results