shape
carat
color
clarity

What should I have paid for something like this?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

fire&ice

Ideal_Rock
----------------
Mara and fire&ice lock ip sockets and the packets flow.
Its an epic battle that goes back and forth!
fire&ice and aljdewey stand frozen at the sight of the power they have unleashed!!
Who will win no one knows!
Will our diamonds be turned to dust!!!???? Will we be turned to stone!!!???

Tune in next week for the conclusion of our program on the pricescope humor channel.
----------------

Okay, I'm confused as I am the disenting party to the party line often. Maybe I should take myself more seriously.
wink2.gif
9.gif
It's dopey diamond forum.

Quite frankly, PG, I thought Al's post was more of a slight to me than to Jenny. Al was just being snippy.
9.gif
Maybe this Jenny person had a legit question. Only time will tell. I think it's different when someone comes on board with a question & *we* know full well they can return it.

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
fire&ice,
Its nothing more than an attempt at humor.
Iv admit to being a little under the influence of some good drugs.
No not that kinda drugs they are the legal kind! :}
Iv got a nasty case of the flu.

Thats why I didnt catch the error as too who was standing by until I saw your quote.

anyway:
Thats why I have been here so much lately it gets pretty boring being sick.

But reading it today it is still funny :}

canadiangrrl

Brilliant_Rock
Codeine cough syrup = liquid crack.

Canadiangrrl, praying for a cold

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
----------------
On 12/21/2003 2:11:24 PM canadiangrrl wrote:

Codeine cough syrup = liquid crack.

Canadiangrrl, praying for a cold ----------------

Be carefull what you wish for you might get the flu that is going around.
From what I heard the Church today looked like a ghost town with a ton of people out with the flu.

Let me tell ya there have been a few times I wondered if I was going to cough my lungs out.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
strm that was *hilarious*...I think that should go down in the Pscope hall of fame.
2.gif

Flattered I'm the champion, but why can't I be the Goddess? *whine*

Pyramid, yes thanks for pointing out that I am the poster child of buying without 100% knowledge.
9.gif
My fiance and I often talk about how if maybe only another month or two would have passed before we purchased, that we may have gone a different route. In reality, we both really love my stone and I know that it's probably one of the best looking BIC's out there, but we do know that we overpaid by about $2k for it. What do we do? Enjoy the ring.
1.gif
Chalk it up to experience. Part of the reason I stuck around after we had our stone and ring, besides the lovely people, was to try to assist others in education before the purchase. Because after doesn't really do a darn thing.

So yes I know the importance of doing your homework, and I did mine when we first came here. Just not enough of it. However, when we bought our stone, we knew the ramifications as most people do not, we researched before purchase. I came on and asked the experts about the stone, and we knew the good and the bad. We decided to still buy it, knowing what we were getting. So really there can be no actual regret. This is what I wish others would do.

Research. Buy knowing all the good and the bad. Live with your decision. And if you don't deem the purchase important enough to require some pre-research, then don't find the forum after the fact and ask for positive affirmation. It makes it extremely difficult for us honest types to tuck our tongue in cheek and say what you'd like to hear.

2.gif
My last two very meaningful cents on this subject!!
2.gif

Where's the orchestra for the final song!!?
rodent.gif

canadiangrrl

Brilliant_Rock
I'm sorry you feel so yucky, Storm. I hope you get better soon. The flu hasn't really hit up here yet, but I know that parts of the US have been hit particularly hard. I had my shot on Friday - it doesn't protect me from much, though.

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you.
Im on the upside of it this weekend.
It is bad enough that some pharmacies are out of the most commonly perscribed drugs for it.
narcotic cough syrups and others.
My area was later getting hit than some and there are worse areas but its getting there.
Luckily I can do a lot of work from home.
On friday I called one of our suppliers in St Louis MO. and out of 25 people working there 16 were out with the flu.

canadiangrrl

Brilliant_Rock
Please take care of yourself and don't force yourself back to work too soon. I had the bona fide flu in '96, and ended up in hospital with pneumonia, and a boatload of infectious diseases guys hovering around me. There was no real outbreak up here that winter of that particular virus so I was a bit of an anomaly. I ended up losing eleven pounds that I didn't need to lose and looked like a walking cadaver for a few months. All because I kept on going when I should've slowed down - so please, take it easy until you feel almost 100 percent better.
1.gif

Topic, yeah - what was the topic of this thread again??
1.gif

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock

----------------
On 12/21/2003 12:26:27 PM fire&ice wrote:

Quite frankly, PG, I thought Al's post was more of a slight to me than to Jenny. Al was just being snippy.
9.gif
----------------

It wasn't a slight to ANYBODY.......honestly, what is everyone drinking this weekend that's got the hackles raised? I wasn't being snippy or slighting anyone.

Please tell me we haven't totally lost all humor on this board in the name of "pc"

fire&ice

Ideal_Rock
----------------
On 12/21/2003 6:37:32 PM aljdewey wrote:

----------------
On 12/21/2003 12:26:27 PM fire&ice wrote:

9.gif
----------------

It wasn't a slight to ANYBODY.......honestly, what is everyone drinking this weekend that's got the hackles raised? I wasn't being snippy or slighting anyone.

Please tell me we haven't totally lost all humor on this board in the name of 'pc'
----------------

We haven't totally lost all humor on this board in the name of 'pc'.
9.gif
9.gif
Since you said please.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results