shape
carat
color
clarity

What Santa brought my family... aka Puppy Pics!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Those faces are so darn adorable. I just want to scoop them all up and give them little kisses.

Linda

sumbride

Ideal_Rock
They are tiny dogs now... the reports are that they will bark, growl, and howl at you when you walk in the room! My niece taught them how to howl like their daddy howls, head up in the air, "awooohhooooo"! And they are little piggies when the kibble is placed in their pen.

My nephew comes over every day and is lobbying HARD to get to keep one, either Dot or the one that looks like Bossy. His mother doesn''t really like pets in the house, so I''m not sure what''s going to happen there, but he has another month to keep working his parents!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They''re so adorable! I love their little sharp claws, and their little faces when they''re sleeping--their brows are wrinkled like there is nothing else in the world more important than SLEEP, SLEEP, and more SLEEP! LOL! Thanks for sharing the updated pics, Sum!
36.gif
Hope your nephew is able to talk his parents into keeping one.
35.gif

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
Awhhh...Please tell you mum that there are so many of us really enjoying the play by play. She can''t let us down. We have too much invested! So encourage her for more more more. I only wish there were an audio button. I would love to hear what noise they are making!! Thanks Sumbride!

sumbride

Ideal_Rock
I''ve had to beg and plead for each set of pics! I''m continuing to lobby for more! My mom can''t figure out her camera so she calls her friend over to take the pictures and she sends them to me! So I''m telling BOTH of them "I WANT MORE!!!" and yes, I wish they could record the sounds!

Thanks for letting me share! I''m just so excited to see them grow up!

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
EEEEEEK! So. Cute. What a handful of snuggly puppies your mom has! Wow, they are just too cute for words. I love the close up of the girl who looks like Bossy and her cute little eye! Keep lobbying for photos on our behalf!

sumbride

Ideal_Rock
I have MORE PICTURES!!!

sumbwalkpups1.jpg

sumbride

Ideal_Rock

sumbwalkpups2.jpg

sumbride

Ideal_Rock
tee hee... puppies!!!

sumbwalkpups3.jpg

Aloros

Brilliant_Rock
OMG YESSSSS!
36.gif

You have no idea how much these make my day.

sumbride

Ideal_Rock
This one cracks me up! The one on the right is such a little bulldog, but the one in the "den" melts my heart!

sumbwalkpups4.jpg

sumbride

Ideal_Rock
Let me out! Let me out!

sumbwalkpups5.jpg

sumbride

Ideal_Rock

sumbwalkpups6.jpg

sumbride

Ideal_Rock
Bossy has her figure back (mostly) and has decided to make another appearance on PS! She''s desperately trying to wean them, but obviously isn''t finished yet.

sumbwalkpups7.jpg

sumbride

Ideal_Rock
Feed us MOM!!!! or we will ATTACK!

sumbwalkpups8.jpg

sumbride

Ideal_Rock
HOLD STILL MOM!!!

(that''s the last one for now!)

sumbwalkpups9.jpg

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
Awhhh...I can recognize them! They feel like family...(and if you knew my family ABUNCH Of animals..) you too would see the resemblance. The knibble mess is precious. Thanks Sumbride. What a sweet treat.
2.gif

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, they are so darn cute and growing. Would just love to kiss those sweet faces.

Linda

sumbride

Ideal_Rock
I''m so glad you still want to see them! I didn''t want to bore anyone!

I wondered why the kibble was all over the floor until I saw the puppies in the bowl... OH! They dumped it! 10 puppies can make quite a mess!! I''m betting my mom is glad she went with tile over hardwood when she had that room built a few years ago! Who knew it would turn into a kennel? Just a few more weeks before they can go to their new homes.

mercoledi

Ideal_Rock
Oh yay! Happy puppy picture day! They''ve gotten so big!

Really, can there ever be too many pictures of puppies?

ladypirate

Ideal_Rock
Awww--I just saw this thread for some reason, and the puppies are ADORABLE!!! The one with the doggy in the den just melts my heart. Too bad the bf isn''t a dog person.
7.gif

sumbride

Ideal_Rock
Glad you found it LadyPirate! It''s been going for a while now, I''m hoping for a few more weeks of pic updates to share!

I love dogs but can''t have one so it helps to live vicariously through people who can have dogs! My mom works a mile from her house, goes home 2 times a day, and has tons and tons of space, so she has tons of dogs and cats and horses and... well that''s how I grew up. The more the merrier. Within reason, mostly.

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/6/2008 11:08:28 AM
Author: sumbride
This one cracks me up! The one on the right is such a little bulldog, but the one in the ''den'' melts my heart!
I love those two!!! I want one...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results