shape
carat
color
clarity

What s in your jewelry box?quality over quantity?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

LtlFirecracker

Ideal_Rock
I have never had a huge jewelry collection but up until 2 years ago I had several low quality pieces, that are in my jewelry box, but pretty much live there.

Now that I have the means, I have 2 quality pieces. I plan for all my future pieces of jewelry pieces to be that way.

I also have a small diamond in a WG flower necklace and a silver braclet. The diamond was from my grandmothers E-ring, the braclet is my mother''s from high school and the only jewelry she handed down to me (in a box from Poland that belonged to her grandmother who came to the US). Those will mean more to be than any "high end" piece.

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
The jewelry I wear is mostly quality. I have quite a few Tiffany SS pieces I wear rarely for fun. I got rid of all the quantity stuff a few years ago.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
nothing!!
7.gif
39.gif

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
Definitely quality! But I have different reasons. My thing is, if I love it enough to buy it -- I want to keep it forever (or as long as I'm around!)... So absolutely no costume jewelry for me. Jewelry to me is very special and means something. But I make impulse buys, too! When my mom was in town I got a funky black diamond and gold necklace from one of my favorite stores in SoHo. But on that vein, it was also a special memory of just me and my mom...two girls shopping. And whenever I look at it I remember all those funny special times we had in Central Park or during her trip here. If I had bought it and it wasn't real, I would be SO sad if it dulled, tarnished or lost its luster. I want to keep that forever and pass it down along with the memories!

Imdanny

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/17/2008 8:55:29 PM
Author: Dancing Fire
nothing!!
7.gif
39.gif
Well, you have nice watches.
3.gif

Quality, quality, quality for me, sadly. I tried to like less expensive versions of the platinum band ring I''ve chosen, but it didn''t work.
40.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results