shape
carat
color
clarity

What purchase do you most regret?

vivianv

Shiny_Rock
I also regret all those beanie babies but at least I found a good place for them to go.
http://www.beaniesforbaghdad.com/ [hope it is ok to post the link. I am not affiliated in any way .]
They give them to the soldiers in the middle east to give out to the children there while on patrols.Made me feel better about buying them at least. If anyone still has some to dispose of it might be a way to find them homes.

erinl

Brilliant_Rock
That looks like a fantastic program, but it looks to be shutting down?

vivianv

Shiny_Rock
I should have followed my own link. I sent my beanies away two years ago.It was a great experience, I received a couple of letters from the soldiers that gave them away and they were very grateful to have them when no one else wants them.A real shame if they are shutting it down. I wonder if some one else will take it up . I'll have to keep my eye on the link to see.
Sorry for posting it without reading there first.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Right at this moment? So called "overnight" shipping through USPS. Have I mentioned that I hate USPS?

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Lady_Disdain|1315790838|3015480 said:
My alexandrite ring. I got it second hand on the internet. When it arrived, I saw just how badly windowed it was and the murky colour. The setting is very nice, though: heavy gold and nice diamonds. I wish I could resell it. I even started to write a description, once, but my disappointment with it just shone through.

Sell it just setting only. LOTS of people on here looking for settings for their colored stones. They'll pop that wonky center out and replace it with something they love and give it a great new home.

MissStepcut

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Gypsy|1317695502|3032600 said:
Lady_Disdain|1315790838|3015480 said:
My alexandrite ring. I got it second hand on the internet. When it arrived, I saw just how badly windowed it was and the murky colour. The setting is very nice, though: heavy gold and nice diamonds. I wish I could resell it. I even started to write a description, once, but my disappointment with it just shone through.

Sell it just setting only. LOTS of people on here looking for settings for their colored stones. They'll pop that wonky center out and replace it with something they love and give it a great new home.
I agree. Also, if you're honest and price it at a point that the market will bear, someone might decide they want that murky, windowed alexandrite.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results