shape
carat
color
clarity

What new shows will you watch?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/23/2007 2:26:00 PM
Author: alexah

veronica mars
7.gif
hubby n i lurved that show... we still havent watched all the eps on dvr since we''re trying to savor the last ones...

not sure if it makes you feel any better but i read that kristen bell''s going to be on some eps of Heros!! there are several articles on it - here''s one.
Yep I know! Everyone was after her. I still can''t believe she turned down LOST
23.gif
but I suppose Heroes is fantastic, too
3.gif
It''s a slight comfort, but I loved the whole VMars cast.

39.gif

lyra

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nobody has any love for Dexter?
8.gif
One more week!
11.gif

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
lyra, my FI has been wanting to rent the season DVD(s) to catch up on the earlier ep.s... and of course add it to the list of 89,346 shows we already watch
3.gif

Po10472

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/19/2007 7:47:54 PM
Author: MC
haha my husband and I are total Sci-Fi Nerds. My DH even has his BS in Physics. Can''t get more Sci-Fi than that
9.gif
lol

Have you seen Serenity & Firefly? Those are two of our favorites. Firefly was cancelled after one season so Serenity was the movie version put out in the theaters.
I mourn for Firefly.......god bless Wash!! I am an avid Joss Whedon fan and really miss Buffy and Angel too so can''t wait for the day when he returns with another sarcastic laden show.

The shows I''ll be watching with DH are:

CSI
CSI:NY
CSI:Miami
Family Guy
Heroes
Lost
Prison Break
Top Chef

show''s I''ll be watching in addition:

America''s Next Top Model
Brothers & Sisters
Desperate Housewives
ER
Ugly Betty
Without a Trace (cos it has James Marsters in it - aka Spike from Buffy/Angel)

Thank goodness I Sky+ them (similar to your Tivo) or get them online cos then I can forward thro the adverts.

Any other shows you think I should watch?

lyra

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, Joss Whedon is a god.
30.gif
I so miss Buffy and Angel. I loved Firefly and Serenity. I'm sure he'll be back with something. His dialogue is the best! I also miss Veronica Mars, although that's not a Whedon production.

These days I mostly watch series that come from HBO/Showtime, where I don't have to see commercials. Like Big Love, Weeds, Dexter obviously, and Stargate Atlantis. I used to watch the Sopranos too. I guess I like the stuff that's too out there for regular tv.
31.gif

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
We''re looking forward to the following:
How I Met Your Mother (not sure where they''re taking it after last season)
Reaper (not totally sold on this, willing to watch the pilot however)
House
Private Practice
Dirty Sexy Money
Survivor
Greys Anatomy
Desperate Housewives
Nip Tuck
Notes from the Underbelly
Lipstick Jungle

Others:
LOST
New Amsterdam
Rescue Me
Entourage
Big Love

Looks like our DRV is going to get some excercise!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Chuck looks cute; I might catch that one tonight and the star of the show is cute too.
31.gif
31.gif

"How I met your Mother" fans. . . the new show starts tonight!

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
I saw Chuck tonight...so cute! I''m definitely tuning in for that this season.

I didn''t see Journeyman (just all the previews during Chuck), but is it just me or did that show used to be called Quantum Leap???

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Chuck looks interesting.

What about THE BACHELOR? Yet another season, looks like someone got hurt in the house and was taken out by ambulance...that was in the coming scenes...

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/24/2007 11:05:11 PM
Author: diamondfan
What about THE BACHELOR? Yet another season, looks like someone got hurt in the house and was taken out by ambulance...that was in the coming scenes...
I was gonna slip by without admitting to this one...
11.gif

Elmorton, I was thinking that about JourneyMan too. We saw the last half of it after watching our tiVo'd Heroes. All I cared about was that he had an iPhone!

Date: 9/24/2007 10:20:27 AM
Author: Hudson_Hawk

Others:
LOST
New Amsterdam
Rescue Me
Entourage
Big Love
Entourage and Big Love just FINISHED their seasons!
39.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
the new season of the Office starts tomorrow and it is an hour long!!! I can''t wait to see what happens w/Pam and Jim
31.gif

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/26/2007 2:18:43 PM
Author: Skippy123
the new season of the Office starts tomorrow and it is an hour long!!! I can''t wait to see what happens w/Pam and Jim
31.gif

I can''t wait, either! My stupid BF said, "Well, you know the show is only going to last 2 more seasons. How funny is them being happy?" and now I''m all worried that he''s right.
38.gif
I love that show so much I can''t stand the thought of it ending like that.

portia

Brilliant_Rock
Our Tivo is set for:

Lost
Weeds
Californication
Nip/Tuck
Survivor

I really want to start watching Heroes. It looks really good, just never set the Tivo to record it last season. Dexter also looks pretty good. DH caught an episode and liked it. Again, we just forget to set up the Tivo. Maybe InDemand has both those shows.

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
My husband and I watched Dirty Sexy Money last night. We only did so because we''re fans of Six Feet Under and like the main guy Peter Krause.

The show seemed ridiculously over the top. Everyone has a few crazy family members with issues, but that family is out of control which made the show a bit too unbelievable and downright silly. It really has a soap opra feel and even has an actor (Daniel Cosgrove) who used to be on All My Children
2.gif
lol

I am just not a fan of TV (what is wrong with me? I''d rather be reading a book. . .lol), but will try and watch it again next week. Anyone else see it?

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
9.gif
Any one catch the office last night???
9.gif

I LMAO! Yay team Dunder-Miflin!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results