shape
carat
color
clarity

what makes this forum great

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

samkongado

Rough_Rock
I just wanted to comment that I''m very impressed with the people on this forum- especially the ones who take the time to help others with their questions and concerns. The thing that really impresses me is that budget is NEVER an issue when it comes to helping somebody out. Whether the budget is $500 or $10,000, everybody tries their hardest to help each other find the best stone for the value, while never criticizing anybody for their budget and never putting them down. This is really important and makes EVERYBODY feel welcome to post and ask for advice when trying to find the perfect rock.

Keep it up Pricescope! You guys "ROCK!" (sorry for the incredibly lame pun)

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Did you propose yet? Did she like the ring? Inquiring minds want to know! LOL.
2.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
He's proposing tomorrow. You have to read his thread in proposal ideas. It's sounds amazing...

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
face16.gif
Great proposal idea! I hope it goes off perfectly!!

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
This is a really sweet post. I think a lot of us here are a motivated by three things. We LOVE all things sparkly. We are hopeless romantics. We can''t stand seeing people over pay for something they could get better quality and cheaper on line from one of the trust vendors here or trusted vendors anywhere. I have nothing against a mom and pop that has good info and doesn''t try to take advantage of you with price. I just hate to feel like I walked out of a place and the salespeople are snickering because they got another one.
20.gif

FWIW, I don''t want to see it happen to anyone else either. I don''t care what you can or want to spend, you worked hard for your money and deserve value in return for the price you pay. That''s my motivation for trying to help as much as my crazy schedule will allow.

Good luck on your proposal. I''ve seen your ring. She''s going to love it.

shay

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/5/2006 2:07:56 PM
Author: FireGoddess
face16.gif
Great proposal idea! I hope it goes off perfectly!!

ditto. we''ll be thinking of you
1.gif

samkongado

Rough_Rock
Thanks!!! I''ll be thinking of me as well!
9.gif

By the way, I think Pricescope is going to flood Whiteflash so much with all the business that gets referred to them on the boards. They must love us over there! Customers that already know what they want and don''t need an entire diamond education before buying.

wayne@gemex

Rough_Rock
Well said!

There is so much technical information out there that I believe most diamond buyers switch off after the first couple of pages. This is a great forum for getting down to the import facts. At the end of the day though, an educated buyer is a smart buyer.

Keep it up guys!

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/5/2006 12:38:41 PM
Author:samkongado
I just wanted to comment that I''m very impressed with the people on this forum- especially the ones who take the time to help others with their questions and concerns. The thing that really impresses me is that budget is NEVER an issue when it comes to helping somebody out. Whether the budget is $500 or $10,000, everybody tries their hardest to help each other find the best stone for the value, while never criticizing anybody for their budget and never putting them down. This is really important and makes EVERYBODY feel welcome to post and ask for advice when trying to find the perfect rock.

Keep it up Pricescope! You guys ''ROCK!'' (sorry for the incredibly lame pun)
Thanks for your kind words, Samkongado. (we have to change our avatar now
37.gif
)

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
Welcome. These guys ARE great!
2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results