shape
carat
color
clarity

What kind of movies are you NOT interested in?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

fieryred33143

Ideal_Rock
I think we know everyone''s favorite movies in general, favorite scary movies, favorite comedies, and favorite documentaries.

Any kind of movies that you don''t like to see? Any genres you normally stay away from?

I will not see any movie that deals with talking animals, especially if their lips are moving
14.gif

I also don''t care for potty humor like White Chicks or something along those lines.

What are yours?

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I do not like science fiction and what I consider stupid comedies (like White Chicks, Not Another Teen Movie, this list goes on).

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Teen movies, or movies like The Saw - Icky
14.gif

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hmmm, Westerns and war movies are two genres I''m really not interested in.

jewelerman

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/10/2008 4:01:37 PM
Author: Linda W
Teen movies, or movies like The Saw - Icky
14.gif
second that.I dont care for teen flicks and slash & splash movies that glorify violance and blood...it desensitizes people to makes violence in daily life more and more acceptable.It is showing in the young people who go to these type of movies and creates a less feeling and caring society.

aprilcait

Brilliant_Rock
Flat-out "chick flicks"; teen movies; anything with zombies, mummies, or vampires; or movies that include an actor/actress that I know will distract me from the plot by his/her poor acting (i.e.: anything with Paris Hilton, etc.)

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Torture movies. The previews even make me sick to my stomach. I had to walk out of the movie Saw. Hostel I think I would have actually passed out if I had gone to see it.

I don''t get why people enjoy watching torture.

fieryred33143

Ideal_Rock
I can do scary movies...but not "real" scary movies.

If it begins with "based on a true story" I will not go see it
32.gif

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
I''m not big on mystery, or cop stories. I also am not really in love with stupid comedy (IE the ones mentioned above). War movies rather depend on the story for me.

And I hated walk the line
14.gif

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
I can''t do Science Fiction, Westerns, War Films or anything too scary. The thoughts of seeing any of the saw movies or hostel or something like that frightens me!

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Westerns
14.gif
14.gif
14.gif

I also REFUSE to watch zombie movies as they scare the living daylights out of me!
32.gif

and probably anything with Tom Cruise or Angelina Jolie in it.
3.gif

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
But Dreamgirl that loses Top Gun, Interview with the Vampire, The Last Samurai, and Far and Away (my fav of his)

Sabine

Ideal_Rock
My husband gets so annoyed with me, but I really hate the stupid comedies that most people love, like Dodgeball, Old School, and anything else with Ben Stiller, Will Farrell, and all those other guys.

purrfectpear

Ideal_Rock
I''ll watch anything for free, but I won''t pay to see Teen thrillers. Boring.

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
I hate stupid movies too, like Tacori mentioned. I don''t like crude comedies at all. I''m not a fan of epic movies either. I''ve never seen Braveheart or Dances With Wolves, but I think those may be considered epic...not sure.

I don''t like science fiction as a genre, but I''ve seen a few that were pretty good. I also hate horror movies. The older I get, the more uneasy I get watching suspense movies/thrillers, and horror movies definitely go beyond that.

Foreign movies tend to bore me, and I don''t like reading subtitles. I like to think that I''m a well rounded person, but foreign films aren''t my thing.

I guess I''m pickier than I thought.

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/10/2008 5:00:53 PM
Author: Sabine
My husband gets so annoyed with me, but I really hate the stupid comedies that most people love, like Dodgeball, Old School, and anything else with Ben Stiller, Will Farrell, and all those other guys.
My husband gets annoyed with me too. He thinks I''m too straight-laced. I think he''s too immature.
3.gif

I REFUSE to see anything with Rob Schneider and most movies that Adam Sandler and Jack Black are in.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I very much hate really scary movies or horror movies. I used to not mind them but now I really cannot watch them.

fieryred33143

Ideal_Rock
I won''t go see anymore Jackie Chan movies. We saw The Forbidden Kingdom (something like that). He just isn''t as good as he used to be (or I guess not getting anymore good scripts).

hibiscus

Shiny_Rock
Every since I''ve a child, I really, really, really can''t stomach movies that involves children being kidnap, tortured etc etc etc. Its too heart-wrenching to think about what happen next to those kids if it was for real... Too much to swallow.

E B

Ideal_Rock
I'm not usually into action movies. I don't mean movies like "The Dark Knight," but "Die Hard" and its sequels come to mind.

I LOVE scary movies, but I can't stand the slasher flicks of today. WAY too gory and realistic. A couple of friends and I had to walk out of the first "Saw" film because I hadn't looked up for most of it and one friend was in tears. That isn't entertainment.

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
Uh...sci fi, horror, action, western, drama, stupid fart-humor comedies... I''m pretty much a romantic comedy only gal.

ladypirate

Ideal_Rock
I don''t like movies with too much gore or movies where I have to watch a lot of fighting. Braveheart was a hard one for me.
3.gif

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
I can''t stand sappy romance movies (Titanic, The Notebook, etc.) and I hate slashers (Freddy, Chucky, etc.).

asscherisme

Ideal_Rock
Horror is the first that comes to mind. Hate horror.

ladypirate

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/10/2008 6:48:38 PM
Author: KimberlyH
I can't stand sappy romance movies (Titanic, The Notebook, etc.) and I hate slashers (Freddy, Chucky, etc.).

LOL--I hear you on the sappy romantic movies. OH! I can't watch anything with gaping plot holes. M. Night Shamalayan movies make me
20.gif

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
I can''t deal with scary movies, and to me, scary encompasses a whole lot of movies. I won''t see horror movies, violent movies, bloody or gory movies, "thrillers," or anything with too much suspense. I end up with nightmares and can''t sleep for days. Some of the really scary parts of movies I saw years and years ago still pop into my mind and scare me.

I don''t like really vulgar "comedies" either. I recently saw a terrible one called "College," and it was just revolting. I can laugh about bathroom humor and sexual innuendos with the best of them, but graphic scenes involving either one are definitely not for me. It also bugs me when the script calls for the f-word to be used several times per sentence and as all parts of speech.

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m another one who hates scary films. Anything where someone is sneaking around and jumping out of closets/bushes/shadows etc freaks me out. I also hate gory stuff. It always comes back and scares me in my dreams

I really hate it when anyone says ''Jesus Christ'' as a swear word. That makes me turn it over straight away.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh, I forgot, I hate horror too. Or movies that are made JUST to mess with you (like "The Ring") I like suspense/thriller but not super scary/creepy.

NewEnglandLady

Ideal_Rock
The only genre of movies I simply refuse to watch are romantic comedies.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Action movies that are geared towards men....Like Rambo and the like....
14.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results