shape
carat
color
clarity

What jewellery are you wearing tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Believe it or not, I''m wearing huge chunky gunmetal costume jewellery! Yes yes I know! Hubby tells me I''m mental when I do this!

However, in my defence, I will, of course, be matching it with some super blingy rings (although haven''t decided which yet!!!

Honey228

Shiny_Rock
Ooh LD, is it a set? Sounds like it could be fun and fabulous.

I had planned on wearing vintage costume jewelry since it''s so sparkly and festive! But my 50" pearl rope came in the mail yesterday and I want to play with that too.

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Since we're close to Boston we'll probably do something there during the day (next couple of hours actually) unfortunately with the full moon tonight, crazy folk will no doubt abound. We'll venture out for dinner and myabe bowling but thats it for us.

We'll be having our annual after NYE party the week after. Thats where I can get dolled up to my delight
21.gif

-A

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Honey - yes it is - a bracelet and necklace. Not sure how to describe it other than tons of gunmetal balls of different sizes on top and to the side of each other. Still undecided on the rings though! I like the sound of your pearls, will you wear them long or wrapped around?

Arcadian - you are a lady of style so confess, what will you be wearing (jewellery wise) to your post New Years''s Eve "do"?

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m pulling out my tiara and other jewels. I like to go all out for holidays.

Arcadian, I''m not sure what''s going on in Boston today. I think there''s First Night stuff for families going on at the Hynes Convention Center, but the big festivities won''t start until this evening.

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I thought maybe my fancy jeweled glasses.
2.gif

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
2.gif

dame-edna2.jpg

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh you look so happy in that photo TL! Presumably rare and untreated gemstones? What a great use of your pink/lilac diamonds!
9.gif

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 12/31/2009 11:05:56 AM
Author: LovingDiamonds
Oh you look so happy in that photo TL! Presumably rare and untreated gemstones? What a great use of your pink/lilac diamonds!
9.gif
You bet!
9.gif
2.gif
Don''t I look smashing?

chictomato

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
haha cute and catchy thread for the new year:)

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very stylish, TL. We aren''t used to celebrating the New Year so nothing going on over here. Boring, I know.

Lady_Disdain

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I am going down to the beach tonight, so nothing fancy for me. A plain silver double ring, a pink tourmaline stacker and my OMC pendant. I wish there was a fabulous party, though. I feel like dressing up!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Whatever goes best with flannelette PJ''s.
11.gif

cheers--Sharon

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Believe it or not - right now I don''t have on any jewelry. What I wore today is all taking a bath in my jewelry cleaner. BTW, I am sad to announce my anniversary band has a loose diamond so my wring is in a baggie and ring box until I can get it to my jeweler for repair. I am so sad. I know you all understand the trauma of being without my ring.

canadianicequeen

Rough_Rock
It''s a cold winter''s night here in the north - the sky is almost a pale blue even though it''s the middle of the night. To complement the night I''m wearing my aquamarines. My ring with a 5 x 7 aqua in, my 6mm stud earrings and my antique 6 x 8 mm aquamarine pendant - very appropriate for a cool wintery night I think.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I was in all black and pulled out some long dangly marcasite, something I NEVER wear but it just seemed cool for the event!

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 12/31/2009 10:48:17 AM
Author: LovingDiamonds
Honey - yes it is - a bracelet and necklace. Not sure how to describe it other than tons of gunmetal balls of different sizes on top and to the side of each other. Still undecided on the rings though! I like the sound of your pearls, will you wear them long or wrapped around?

Arcadian - you are a lady of style so confess, what will you be wearing (jewellery wise) to your post New Years''s Eve ''do''?
I''ve been thinking I may just wear my pearls because they get minimal wear! I''ve got a set of something that hopefully will be ready in time for the party though
27.gif
But if not, then I''ll stick with the pearls.

-A

reader

Brilliant_Rock
I went to a costume party last night, so I only wore a watch, a pair of bands and my diamond earrings that I always wear.

Since I went as a groundhog, I wore a collar with rhinestones just for kicks.

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock
I wore some chunky Murano glass jewelry that my grandmother got me during a trip to Italy. It went well with the red outfit that I wore to a party.

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
We spent New Year in Barcelona, where we did not know a soul. There, real fun starts after midnight, when everyone is out on the streets, drinking, laughing and having fun. But cold and wind did not inspire strapless evening gown, plus all tourist books warned about petty crime. Consequently, I chose an Armani jacket with a huge sterling silver choker, very stylish, made in Israel, which I bought at TJ Max for $ 80.00. Despite being sober, I felt young and happy!

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 1/3/2010 11:00:52 PM
Author: crasru
We spent New Year in Barcelona, where we did not know a soul. There, real fun starts after midnight, when everyone is out on the streets, drinking, laughing and having fun. But cold and wind did not inspire strapless evening gown, plus all tourist books warned about petty crime. Consequently, I chose an Armani jacket with a huge sterling silver choker, very stylish, made in Israel, which I bought at TJ Max for $ 80.00. Despite being sober, I felt young and happy!
wow, really?

That sounded like quite the blast!

we ended up going to dinner, then watching The Iron Giant and Wall-e since the bowling place near us closed so early. Then around 11:30 we loaded up Luther Vandross and danced until midnight. It makes me appreciate the simpler things in life.

This week I''ll be on pins and needles to see what actually gets completed (or not)

-A

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Arcadian,

I used to live in Newton, MA for several years and still can not forgive my husband for dragging me across the country to settle in a place that only Jack London might have enjoyed. After Barcelona, you still have to return home! Since my move, I have never visited Boston because I am afraid I won''t be willing to come back. This being said, Boston is way more expensive and I doubt I would be able to afford my "blings".

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am still trying to figure out where you live. You do celebrate New Year later, don''t you? Am I right?
Date: 12/31/2009 12:10:12 PM
Author: Chrono
Very stylish, TL. We aren''t used to celebrating the New Year so nothing going on over here. Boring, I know.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results