color
clarity

What is your signature stone?

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Rosebloom|1358295447|3356423 said:
LD said:
I have a particular colour purple that I can't EVER walk away from. EVER. It's the holy grail of colours for me!

Apart from that, I'm like a magpie and gravitate towards most vivid gemstones, colour changers and anything with strong fluorescence (in any species). Interestingly, all of the stones that I've had an unexpected "OMG" moment have all turned out to have strong fluor.
LD could you share an example of your favorite purple stone? I'd love to see the shade you covet.

Rosebloom - this is it! It's a combination of purple/blue/pink! Even when I look at these photos I think "oh yeah!" I have no idea why it's this particular colour that gets me but it is! I've bought TONS of purple gemstones over the years always chasing this colour but this combination seems to be incredibly difficult to find.

purple_sapphire_montage_1.jpg

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
That's beautiful, LD! Is that a sapphire? It seems so alive. Thank you for sharing!

Barrett

Ideal_Rock
Chrono|1358349570|3356809 said:
Barrett,
If you had to pare down to one (signature stone is singular :tongue: ), which would be the one for you? It's difficult but you don't have a choice. :devil:

but Chrono you already know the answer.... my beloved amethyst from JXR. I didn't include it in the list because all the regulars already knew that

but if I had to pick from the list it would be hauyne. Nothing can beat it's blue color or it's color in general. Nothing has as much vividness as a top hauyne.

gem_news_from_pala_movies.jpg

excellent_colored_.jpg

_3116.jpg

6827a.jpg

Anarkali

Rough_Rock
My personal signature stone would be either: unheated yellow sapphire, or a very rich blue COBALT spinel.

lkbs25-10.jpg

_3219.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results