shape
carat
color
clarity

What is your favorite TV show?

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
I just realized that rarely miss watching Jeopardy (trivia game show). At 7pm, we are in front of the TV as a family and playing along. What is your favorite TV show ?

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That's a tough one because currently I don't have a favorite but my favorite of all time is:
Seinfeld
(minus the last season which I didn't like).

A few of my other favorites (from the past) is (and in no particular order):

X-Files
Modern Family
The Mary Tyler Moore Show
I Love Lucy
The Big Bang Theory
Six Feet Under
Gilmore Girls

To name a few. :)

MjK1

Shiny_Rock
We don't have cable or a TV feed at all. My favorite shows are all old ones I have on DVD.Favorite? Magnum PI...or Babylon 5....

xsouzie

Shiny_Rock
Friends!!

I have this one friend where if one of us says a word from the show like say, "pivot" or "seven" the other will know exactly what episode it was. And when we do this to each other, people think we're crazy :lol:

tenor.gif

tenor (1).gif

So sad it was taken off Netflix :(2

sledge

Ideal_Rock
Premium
A few different ones in our house right now....

Seal Team
Harrow
The Neighborhood
This is Us

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Call the Midwife. It’s a British show about midwives in the late 1950’s in to the ‘60s. It’s based around a convent, when in those days, lots of midwives were nuns. Young newly trained midwives work alongside the nuns and live at the convent. It takes place In the East End of London, which is a particularly deprived area and tackles all kinds of difficult subjects like back street abortions, and Thalidomide. The characters are wonderful, and the storylines at times, absolutely heartbreaking.

We absolutely love the show and American friends that we’ve recommended it to, love it too.

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
M*A*S*H

but i am enjoying call the midwife
i love the character development and that its written with such strong female characters of varying ages
(Im not so keen on the blood and gore associated with childbirth but i know its actor babies and grape juice )

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Call the Midwife. It’s a British show about midwives in the late 1950’s in to the ‘60s. It’s based around a convent, when in those days, lots of midwives were nuns. Young newly trained midwives work alongside the nuns and live at the convent. It takes place In the East End of London, which is a particularly deprived area and tackles all kinds of difficult subjects like back street abortions, and Thalidomide. The characters are wonderful, and the storylines at times, absolutely heartbreaking.

We absolutely love the show and American friends that we’ve recommended it to, love it too.

Snap !
I love the nuns
Sister Monica Jones and Sister Julianne are my favourite then Sheila Turner
Im also really fond of the Buckles and their nephew

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
M*A*S*H

but i am enjoying call the midwife
i love the character development and that its written with such strong female characters of varying ages
(Im not so keen on the blood and gore associated with childbirth but i know its actor babies and grape juice )

Two more of my favorites. Love both these shows. Mash and Call the Midwife.

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
If I have to pick one....Cheers.

MRBXXXFVVS1

Brilliant_Rock
Grey's Anatomy. It's soooo good and they've kept it interesting with the plot lines and characters for so many seasons and episodes!

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
House MD and 2nd choice would be Two and Half Men

Made in London

Brilliant_Rock
Downton Abby is my favourite TV show:kiss2:

pearlsngems

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Favorite current show:
Resident Alien

Favorite old show:
MASH

Beagles

Shiny_Rock
Sherlock -- the BBC series which for various reasons I never watched when it was on 2010-2017. Three more episodes to go! It's on Netflix through May 15.

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
Friends and Seinfeld are two of my classic faves. Younger people still watch Friends! My students get all the references - “My sandwich!!!” for Friends but none of the Seinfeld “No soup for you!” references unfortunately. Succession is my fave current show and I can’t wait until the next season of it.

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The only TV show that I actually tune in to see is Jeopardy.
DH is such a huge fan, and he impresses me by usually getting Final Jeopardy correct!

We are currently watching Breaking Bad (I have the box set) and we are enjoying that very much.

SomethingNew

Shiny_Rock
Premium
You guys got all my favorites already...definitely the classic Friends, Seinfeld. I also like 24, How I met your mother, the Office, Grey's Anatomy, Ally McBeal, Sex and the City, south park. Urg... can't pick the favorite!

I am also very into cook show and Korean drama as well.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results