shape
carat
color
clarity

What is your favorite fall/winter perfume?

seaurchin

Ideal_Rock
"Perfume" being used loosely here. Could also include cologne or whatever.

Extra credit if: (1) You've gotten compliments from others when wearing it; (2) It's still made; and (3) It comes in a beautiful bottle. :)

MaisOuiMadame

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Too hard to pick just one!

Tauerville Vanilla flash ( not your conventional vanilla!). No nice bottle, though...but very affordable

Hermessence ambre narguilé

Dior Gris Dior

Guerlain My Guerlain and My Guerlain intense

Jo Malone Poppy & Barley

seaurchin

Ideal_Rock
Thank you, Kipari. I am making a list of this thread to start sampling. I am not a very sophisticated perfume person and have thus far been limited to whatever testers are out on the Macy's counters. It's nice to see some recs that are beyond that. I'm already looking for my Christmas present lol.

Last edited:

Diamond Girl 21

Ideal_Rock
Premium
YSL Opium used to be a fall go to for me. These days I usually stick to Oscar de La Renta or Cashmere Mist year round. Oscar Red Satin was my absolute favorite, but has sadly been discontinued.

MaisOuiMadame

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you, Kipari. I am making a list of this thread to start sampling. I am not a very sophisticated perfume person and have thus far been limited to whatever testers are out on the Macy's counters. It's nice to see some recs that are beyond that. I'm already looking for my Christmas present lol.

Uuuhhhh careful, seaurchin.... That's a slippery you're on. My perfume habit is nearly as bad as my bling habit !

I also love Guerlain Angélique Noire for cooler weather.

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I ceased to have a fragrance wardrobe since discovering Chanel No. 19 over 20 years ago.

DK :))

pearlsngems

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Of perfumes still being made and not too hard to find, Diptyque L'Ombre Dans L'Eau works for me best in fall/winter/spring. In the summer I may wear it on a rainy day. This is blackcurrant leaf and Bulgarian rose, and the resulting effect is similar to the smell of fresh tomato stems. It's more green than floral. I recommend the edp rather than the edt.

Diptyque used to mail out samples on request; not sure they still do, but it may be worth a try.

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love Jo Malone Oud et Betgamot from her intense range for winter. Also Ange ou Demon from Guerlain.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

People will LOL at my suggestion--Youth Dew. I love the satin body creme, rich texture and hearty scent. And most Oud (Tom Ford, Francis Kurkdjian, Creed).

cheers--Sharon

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
1. Tihota Indult
2. Vaniglia del Madagascar
(ss farmacia annunziata)
3.Ambre Narguile (Hermessence)

OdetteOdile

Brilliant_Rock
Hermes Eau des Merveilles, Chanel Coco (not Chanel Coco Mademoiselle)

Made in London

Brilliant_Rock
Jo Malone Blackberry & Bay is utterly divine, I always get compliments on my fragrance when I wear this perfume. I love to spray a little in my hair when I'm wearing pearls as pearls don't like touching perfumed skin=)2

josieKat

Shiny_Rock
I love amber, and while I wear Hermes Eau des Merveilles in the summer, I adore the spiciness of the flanker L'Ambre Eau des Merveilles in colder weather. All of the EdesM bottles are gorgeous, too.

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
In the winter months I love Bvlgari Omnia Coral for daytime & Christian Dior Hypnotic Poison for a night out. In summer I am a huge fan of Omnia Crystalline, Marc Jacobs Daisy & Oscar de la Renta.

I used to be a massive perfume whore, massive, but I've streamlined over the years.

Ionysis

Brilliant_Rock
I love Hermes 24 Fauberg for colder months. A perennial classic.

lissyflo

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Prada Infusion D’Iris for early autumn. Chanel Beige for winter. Both are slightly powdery, but the Chanel in particular is winter-snuggly in a bottle.

PreRaphaelite

Ideal_Rock
Initial, de Boucheron ‘parfum perle’

Smoky, complex, warm, and bottle reminiscent of La Peregrina.

It’s a long story, but oh, this one is ’the one’ in Winter.
C46A881F-1E04-4AF4-9231-1F64558813A7.jpeg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I also adore Hermessence Poivre Samarcande by Hermès for autumn and winter. A blend of smoky wood and spice. Just the right amount of pepper and oak. It is comforting and warming. Perfect for a chilly day.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results