shape
carat
color
clarity

What is www.guodegang.org?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

oldminer

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I am getting tons of web referrals from conversations being held on this Chinese website, but can''t understand any of it. Can anyone help me understand what is taking place there? It seems like good news, but I sure don''t know how to read the language.

Any help would be most appreciated.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sorry, I looked at it, but it gives no clue to what it could be about. hmmm, hopefully someone will chime in telling you.

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Whoa ... Looks like a Chinese forum of some sort. (my link wouldn't work right) ... but if you search Google, it lets you translate pages (just click the Pages in English) choice.

elsie

Shiny_Rock
I know some Chinese -- looks like it''s a Beijing company. I also have a Google plugin that can look up the server that hosts the site. Here''s the info -- appears to be related to an Australian entity? Curious...

GeoIp Data: Server Location
Server: www.guodegang.org
IP Address: 210.76.106.75
Organization: Beijing Software Industry Productivity Center
City, State: Beijing, 22

WhoIs Lookup: Domain Owner
Organization Name: Asia Pacific Network Information Centre
Address: PO Box 2131
City, State: Milton , QLD
Postal Code: 4064

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
It appears to be (literally translated) a cultural website for some forms of Chinese performing arts such as "xiang sheng". I''ll have to join them and log in but unfortunately I don''t know how to type Chinese.

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oldminer,
Are there particular conversations you need translated?

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/17/2007 11:50:45 PM
Author: Harriet
Oldminer,
Are there particular conversations you need translated?
what does it say? I am impressed; how many languages do you speak fluently?

oldminer

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I have no idea what the site is all about. I was not able to use a translator on the home page. It seems like chat sessions and many forums but not on any topic in particular. What I find amazing is that last month alone I got over 8,000 referrals to gemappraisers.com from someactivity going on on this website. I certainly won''t complain, but I'';d love to service these folks in the best possible way, but I have little idea of what their specific needs are.

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/18/2007 12:02:11 AM
Author: Skippy123
what does it say? I am impressed; how many languages do you speak fluently?
I don''t know. I haven''t logged in. Just 2, though my Mandarin is rusty. You?

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/18/2007 7:16:39 AM
Author: oldminer
I have no idea what the site is all about. I was not able to use a translator on the home page. It seems like chat sessions and many forums but not on any topic in particular. What I find amazing is that last month alone I got over 8,000 referrals to gemappraisers.com from someactivity going on on this website. I certainly won''t complain, but I'';d love to service these folks in the best possible way, but I have little idea of what their specific needs are.
Oldminer,
I''d love to help you. Let me see if I can squeeze out some time. I''m travelling in August and have a ton of stuff to do before then. But I''ll try.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results