shape
carat
color
clarity

What is this?

Karl_K

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
If you did not have one of these as a kid you were deprived of a lot of fun.
What is it?

0se.jpg

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Was a red tool box as much fun as a pink one?

Last edited:

Ibrakeforpossums

Ideal_Rock
Karl, you strike me as having been a kid whose parents went to investigate when he was too quiet. Is this how you stored your gunpowder?

Karl_K

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
Karl, you strike me as having been a kid whose parents went to investigate when he was too quiet. Is this how you stored your gunpowder?
Not really, I was pretty much let to roam where I wanted as long as I told my mom where I was going from a young age.
During the summer I would often leave the house at 8am and come back at 9pm without checking in.
Sometimes spend the night out in the woods but more often in tents in our backyard or occasionally friends back yards. All I had to do was let my mom know.
Me and a couple friends rode our bikes all over up to 20+ miles away.
I was seen as the responsible one(ha had them fooled :} so as long as my friends were with me they got to roam also.

No, that was in the locked powder cabinet

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don’t think I had one. If I did it was full of Barbies so I could carry them around with all their clothes and stuff.

chroman

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Totally built snow forts with these as a kid, but haven’t thought about them in years. Thanks for the throwback!

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
We got snow most winters but it was only about 1/2 deep if that, was slushy and melted by lunchtime :(2

Every year mum would find our frozen snow balls we had saved when she defrosted the freezer

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That looks pretty cool. We never had one and until you shared here I didn't even know it existed.

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I had one as a kid, and my kids had one when they were younger! I still have a memory of building my first snow fort with my dad, using it. =)2

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results