shape
carat
color
clarity

What is this

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

haagen_dazs

Brilliant_Rock

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have absolutely no idea.
9.gif

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
LMAO Chrono!

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
A polar bear in a snow storm?

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
OR:

This
As a demonstrative pronoun, this denotes something that is present or near in place or time, or something just mentioned, or that is just about to be mentioned.
As an adjective, this has the same demonstrative force as the pronoun, but is followed by a noun; as, this book; this way to town.

Novel

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/8/2009 8:19:14 PM
Author: packrat
OR:

This

As a demonstrative pronoun, this denotes something that is present or near in place or time, or something just mentioned, or that is just about to be mentioned.

As an adjective, this has the same demonstrative force as the pronoun, but is followed by a noun; as, this book; this way to town.

My new favorite response ever. Reminds me of the time I asked my boss''s 10 year old what the "I" in DSi meant and he said it was the personal pronoun.

Mark, should we be concerned for an existential crisis?

bikes333

Rough_Rock
Possibly show us a photo..?

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
Haagen Dazs, is there any chance that you might be able tag onto an older thread without creating new ones so frequently? It is wonderful that you have many questions, but it seems like you have been starting nearly every day. On 10/23 alone, you started five. When you respond to a thread, it will be bumped back to the top of the list, and once again attract new readers. It is unnecessary to start so many threads on a board with a relatively small community;

haagen_dazs

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/9/2009 1:07:16 AM
Author: szh07
Haagen Dazs, is there any chance that you might be able tag onto an older thread without creating new ones so frequently? It is wonderful that you have many questions, but it seems like you have been starting nearly every day. On 10/23 alone, you started five. When you respond to a thread, it will be bumped back to the top of the list, and once again attract new readers. It is unnecessary to start so many threads on a board with a relatively small community;

szh07
please read my responses here
it will answer your question.
https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/the-best-material-is-cut-close-to-the-mine-why.128007/

in short, No, i cannot tag older threads and have no choice but to make new ones frequently.
i will try my best to tag 2 mth old threads but anything older and its not even taggable....

you guys in the threads crack me up
i accidentally hit submit for this thread and couldnt correct the subject heading..
23.gif

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
FYI you can ask the admins to open up old threads if you have a pertinent question relating to the original subject, OR you could just title ONE thread "Miscellaneous Questions about Colored Stones" or something like that instead of the 5 or so threads per day, which is what I believe szh was talking about.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results