shape
carat
color
clarity

what is this called?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/19/2007 10:54:32 PM
Author:waterlilly
see they way the diamonds are set in this halo? without a bezel...is there a particular name to this type of halo?? I am looking for this with a plain band...
http://www.sohogem.com/ps-274-2-40-15-84.aspx?pagenum=1&SortType=0
Other than absolutely phenomenally beautiful?
6.gif
... I dunno ... sorry.
25.gif
I am interested in finding out though.
I hope someone is able to answer your question.

Good luck with finding your perfect setting!

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yup. The diamond in the center is just prong set instead.

metro

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/19/2007 10:57:35 PM
Author: neatfreak
Yup. The diamond in the center is just prong set instead.
Prong set for sure!
I lurve the prong set halos! Beautiful ring!

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
I have never seen a halo like that before, but it is so beautiful! It looks like a flower
1.gif
I like it better than other halos I have seen that look "sharper" around the edges.

NeverEndingUpgrade

Brilliant_Rock
Looks like a double prong setting with the center diamond set close to the halo. You could tell more with a side shot. Sometimes the center diamonds look like they are set flush to the halo, but in reality are set rather high. I have experienced that a lot, and I am looking for something with a low profile.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yes, it''s very pretty. In all honesty, THAT is what I wanted my halo to look like - scalloped edges that echoed the curve of the round diamonds. I think it''s somewhat hard to do, my ring didn''t end up looking like that (I think it''s harder and harder when the melee are smaller and smaller!) AND it seems the girdles would be exposed on the halo and those stones could chip if the ring wasn''t designed to protect them. Very pretty though.

wen104

Shiny_Rock
Ok I found a halo round with a plain band on Leon Website. Catolog # r876

waterlilly

Brilliant_Rock
OOoohh!! So, do I have to register on the website to get any further information on this beauty??

And, since i have no experience with Leon...will he just sell settings? any guesses on the price of this ring?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results