shape
carat
color
clarity

What is the spread for a 1.50ct radiant

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Diane Squiccimarro

Rough_Rock
The stone is 6.81x6.17x4.28. Lengt to with ratio is 1.10. The weight is 1.50 table 73, depth 69.4. Does it look like a 1.50 face up or do these dimensions look smaller or larger? Does anyone know?
I know that a deeper depth may make the stone look smaller. They do not show sizes on square stones; I''ve only seen them on rounds.

Thank you for your help.

21.gif
26.gif
9.gif

pyramid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am just a consumer but here is a link with some details of cut grades from Oldminer's site, he is an independent appraiser who posts on this site under that name.
There is a lot of information on his site which you can select from the menus down the left hand side.

http://www.gemappraisers.com/

Diane Squiccimarro

Rough_Rock
Thank you for the info pyramid. I am going to look at that site, hopefully I will find my answer.

mdx

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Gremmi

This is approximately what your diamond will look like face up when compared to a well cut 1.50ct Round Brilliant. The depth of the round is 60.6% of diameter
Johan

BrillRad.gif

Diane Squiccimarro

Rough_Rock
Thank you Johan. This is exactly what I wanted to see. I appreciate you posting those pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results